Team Lead - Master Data Management
About the Position
We are looking for a dynamic and committed new Team Lead for our “Master Data Processes & Support” team. The team is responsible for defining and governing the master data landscape for Standard Parts in the Offshore Technology function. One of the key focus areas is the future RDS-PP setup in Siemens Gamesa, where our team play a central role defining the full framework. The role is very central in Technology and you will have good possibilities of influencing the choices in regards of tools, systems and processes while you are working with stakeholders across the various business units.
Our team covers the following areas:
- We build and maintain standard parts within Teamcenter and SAP
- We govern and maintain product master data in Teamcenter and SAP for standard parts
- We define and govern RDS-PP product framework
- Ownership of reuse library in NX – Standard parts
- We correct data related issues within Teamcenter
What are my responsibilities?
- You can efficiently and balanced manage a team of 11 specialists (7 located in Denmark, 4 located in India)
- Stakeholder management and promotion of the area
- Define the relevant tool landscape and the related processes
- Build and execute a roadmap for activities related to the optimization of own area
- Ensure that relevant key user communities are established and running
- Understand business requirements and turn them into master data activities
- Make sure that processes are well defined and documented
- Make sure that relevant trainings are available to the users
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have superb communication skills
- You are an experienced people manager with good interpersonal skills
- You can plan and drive activities – and lead the way
- You are fluent in English, orally as well as in writing
- Preferably you have a proven track record from a similar position or equivalent experience
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Rune Roenne Therkelsen via phone +45 3037 4299
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more - click here
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.