Media Manager, Marketing, EMEA
EMEA Marketing is looking for a media manager to help us improve our overall media planning, allocation and efficiency in media performance. You will work across EMEA markets, our global office and agencies to optimize our media strategy and performance.
The Media Manager will play an integral role in guiding our local markets on executing the global marketing media strategy. In this role, the Media Manager will help with the development of our local markets’ media plans and execution. This will include regional reporting on media analysis. The Media Manager will work closely with our Global Marketing teams to support global model development, influence global media playbooks and share local market performance and feedback. The Media Manager will ensure alignment on ways of working, briefs, quarterly reviews, and measurement plans in line with global guidance.
Your areas of responsibilities
- Media Planning:
o Overseeing and drive media planning in our markets, supporting with best practices
- Evaluating media plans and ensure execution excellence by auditing and challenging on-going execution by agencies and other 3rd parties
- Own and create audience strategy and activation using 1st and 3rd party data (e.g. Clutch, DSP/programmatic, Facebook)
- Scenario planning – build business cases for investments
- Analyzing media performance:
o Liaising with EMEA markets, Global Marketing and agencies to optimize performance
o Monitor media spend and reporting on performance
- Econometric modelling:
o Ensure utilization of Econometric modelling across markets and agencies
o Secure data quality and collection – refinement of model
o Manage data collection across markets
- Improve (digital) performance through optimization and deployment of attribution models.
What is needed to succeed
- 6+ years of media agency planning function including digital media
- Strong experience in media strategy and performance
- Media agency background (but could have worked in a similar role in a company within the recent years)
- Strong skills in digital traffic optimization and with experience in Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Google Marketing Platform
- Experience with econometric modelling & MTA
- You speak and write English fluently and you have worked in an international environment before.
Your personal qualifications make a difference
You might be the person we are looking for, if you:
- Love to work with numbers and transforming data into tangible actions
- Have a strong personal interest in digital media with an action-oriented mindset and analytical problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to be organized and process oriented, and solution-oriented with high attention to detail
- Are collaborative by nature
- Are able to partner with internal and external teams and be flexible to team dynamics and cultures
This role is based in the PANDORA Regional EMEA Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 15-30 days a year.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of our Media- and Analytics team in EMEA and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The Media and Analytics team is a part of the EMEA Marketing team and although we are very busy, we also appreciate and maintain an informal and humorous tone.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident to apply for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager: Jakob M. Holm, Director, Consumer Insights – EMEA, Email: JAMH@pandora.net.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click on "Apply now" to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.