IT Service Manager
Do you have strong general knowledge of IT service and IT service management processes along with a natural service mind-set? And do you want a central role in the IT Service team in an International company?
As IT Service Manager, you will work in Corporate IT with reference to the Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations. With your approachable and service minded attitude, you manage daily operations of the Global IT Servicedesk in close coordination with teams in India and US. Furthermore, you serve as a key contact on support issues within Corporate IT as well as in the broader organisation.
You will act as an important ambassador for IT and you have an outstanding opportunity to impact the whole Topsoe user community in a positive way.
For the right person and mindset, this will be a unique opportunity to gain insight and deliver results in a global IT organization working closely with experienced managers and specialists around the world.
- Manage and follow-up on incidents, service requests, changes and problems
- Drive implementation of Service Management initiatives
- Reporting and follow-up on process KPIs
- Mapping, identification, and prioritization of improvement activities
- Update and maintenance of Service Management process documentation
- Establish and maintain solid stakeholder and end-user relations
- Clear communication on support cases and proactive information from Global IT
- Define and execute strategy for service deliveries across Global IT
- Maintain the IT Service catalog
- Define and execute relevant end-user training.
- have a strong desire for service excellence, professional conduct and improvement
- possess strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build solid relations
- demonstrate initiative and enjoy increasing responsibility
- are service minded and are motived by delivering high user satisfaction
- have a proactive approach to solving technical issues as well as driving team performance
- have the ability to understand business objectives and requirements
- have patience and ability to explain in a clear and structured way
- have the ability to handle multiple issues without jeopardizing the service level to the individual deliveries
- value and perform teamwork to accomplish common targets and deliveries.
- You have extensive knowledge within the Service Management area
- You have a strong general knowledge of IT service and service management processes, and preferably an ITIL or Scrum certification
- You have solid coaching, mentoring and proven leadership skills
- You have experience creating user-oriented documentation and procedures
- You have experience setting up and working towards defined KPI’s
- You have experience with IT infrastructure, operating systems and networks, preferably based on Microsoft technology
- You speak, read and write English fluently and have strong Danish language skills.
Please contact Claus Wiid Jakobsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 21208480 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references before June 25th, 2019.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com