DIXA is one off Copenhagen's fastest growing SaaS-companies, right now they're looking for an experienced Account Executive, who is ready to leap-frog his/hers career even further. DIXA is looking for a person who can match their company DNA, who possess the ability to work in a team environment, enjoys connecting with clients, is a self-starter and enjoys being a part off a proactive start-up culture.
What you'll be doing
You will be driving high-touch sales in your region towards the mid-market, typically companies and brands with 100-1.000+ employees and 50-300 customer facing agents, while also being responsible for managing a pipeline and sales funnel.
You will be in charge of attracting customers and generating business, you will be working closely with the country manager, pre-sales team and solutions consultants - to run the full sales process from discovery and POC, to final solution and contract negotiation.
You will be an expert in understanding potential customers' pain points and the exact value propositions of our product to mitigate them, and you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle up until handing the customer over to Customer Success.
Who you are
You prefer working in a team rather than alone and always look for ways to collaborate, share and learn from those around you. Combined with a disciplined, well-organized go-getter with a "hunter' mentality - you are motivated by success, and your surroundings describe you as a passionate and highly driven self-starter who wants to meet, and exceed, both personal and professional targets.
Technology is your second language, which enables you to understand Dixa's full value prop and the technical specs, as well as how the product fits and complements other technology in a business' software stack. Your understanding of technology will be critical, because will be selling in a highly technical market, were you have to pay attention to not just their industry, but general technology trends and developments.
Preferable you have/are:
- 3+ years of sales experience and a proven track-record, eg. within SaaS and in the tech space covering customer support, CRM or customer experience.
- a structured sales methodology.
- a people person, with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- are personable face to face and over the phone.
- demonstrate tenacity and the willingness to go the extra mile, and high levels of integrity to produce quality work.
- comfortable working in an early stage business, where time is critical, and things change frequently.
- You're also highly commercial and excited by the prospect of owning revenue targets and driving the overall growth of a startup.
All the above also means that you ar data driven and comfortable analyzing sales metrics, in order to secure continues growth and development.
Life at Dixa
Dixa is the Customer Friendship Platform, designed to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
Founded in 2015, Dixa has been on an amazing journey. Most recently we were nominated as EY Start-up of the Year 2018 and closed an impressive Series A funding round in early 2019. Dixa now boasts customers in 23 countries, including brands like Too Good To Go, Rapha, Interflora and Bosch. We're one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, growing double-digits month over month and tripling our number of employees in 2018 in offices in Copenhagen, London, Kiev and Berlin.
This incredible momentum is fueling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend. Being in the business of building friendships extends to our company culture as well.
We're deeply committed to building an inclusive workplace for different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, promoting transparency throughout the organization and creating a positive and productive environment, where we encourage and build each other up.
Apart from being awesome in general, Dixa also offer:
- Competitive salaries and bonus
- Attractive pension plan, including life and health insurance
- Social activities, company off-sites, subsidized lunch etc.
- Working from the central Copenhagen office
- A great career path in a very fast-growing award-winning SaaS company
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially. Should you have any questions you are always welcome to contact DEDIKATION on +45 71 74 74 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org.