Are you passionate about HR, and do you want to be part of an organisation that you can greatly influence?
Are you motivated by the direct and very tangible impact that successfully executed HR has on the operational and financial performance of the organisation, especially in a consulting firm where people constitute our biggest value?
Will you find it challenging and enjoyable to work with consultants who are highly competent, ambitious and independent and who also need cont
How do you work?
You want to drive a broad portfolio of people processes from sourcing and recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, people performance to talent management and retention, etc. You always keep the overall objective of the business in focus, and you understand how the HR processes link with how we operate and continuously develop Valcon as an organisation and business.
You have a strong interest in continuously developing and improving our people processes, and you can seize the opportunities to influence and support the execution of the overall strategic agenda of Valcon. At the same time, you understand how to systematically and convincingly execute the seemingly mundane administrative HR tasks – and you do it from an understanding of how important they are to the healthy operations and bottom line of the organisation.
You make yourself count, and your empathetic and direct personality shines through in everything you do. You are equally comfortable engaging with our younger consultants as with senior management.
As our HR manager, you ensure that the tasks are carried out efficiently and smoothly. You can do this because you take pride in the fact that HR master data, systems and processes are constantly in sync with business needs.
Can you say yes to all of the following?
- You have 5-10 years of experience within HR,. You may come from a position as a HR business partner in a larger organisation, HR manager in a smaller firm – or you have a management consulting background with focus on HR-related topics
- You are self-motivating and understand to navigate in a flat and entrepreneurial organisation with few rules and strong values
- You are highly structured, have great project management skills and you get things done
- You have experience working in a professional services firm or a similar organisation with colleagues who are highly ambitious and skilled and have a high drive
- You have worked in other organisations in strong growth and have experience supporting this growth by continuously ensuring that the infrastructure matches the business needs in terms of relevant system support and efficient processes
- You have empathy and behave in a professional and trustworthy manner
- You have a relevant master’s degree with good results
- You have strong communication skills in both written and spoken Danish and English
What can we offer you?
Valcon is a large management consulting company in rapid growth. We are driven by strong values and an overriding ambition to create long-lasting value together with our clients. We call it leaving footprints.
You will have a high degree of independence and leverage in your role as HR manager in an organisation characterised by an informal and friendly atmosphere. You will take on the leadership of the HR team with a direct reference to our COO who you will also be cooperating closely with, executing the people agenda in Valcon.
We are in total +200 employees, +10 different nationalities, have set foot in +40 countries and have offices in DK and SE. We work hard and are sometimes crazily busy, but we are always grounded in our values that also define our leadership. We strive to be the happiest company in the world, and to us, this also means making room for the whole human being at work.
You can find more information about Valcon at valcon.com.
About the recruitment process
You can apply for this position by sending your motivated application and resume by clicking the "Apply now" button. We encourage you to describe why exactly your experience makes you the right person for this position.
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.
For questions, please feel free to contact Senior Partner, COO, Camilla Huus at email@example.com or on mobile +45 3068 3231.