Experienced HR Business Partner
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Are you passionate about HR Business Partnering? Would you like to be part of our Global HR team and support the corporate Products management team to achieve their new ambitious Products strategy?
Make your solid business understanding count as you match business strategy with people and development needs while collaborating with senior managers across the VELUX Group.
As HR Business Partner, you will support senior managers from an HR angle in their execution of strategies and in ensuring the best performing teams. You will primarily operate in areas such as organisational design, leadership development, talent management, capability development and change management.
It is expected that you understand how to support strategic execution in the business. Through your business acumen and strong stakeholder management, it is natural for the senior managers to involve you in their strategic challenges of balancing between people and business, and you will challenge and work together with them in ensuring the right decisions and plans.
Your tasks will be to:
- Assist the managers in their execution of strategies and in ensuring the best performing teams
- Act as sounding board for leaders on organisational development, capability building and change management
- Execute the yearly HR processes, such as people review, organisational review, people development, global employee survey, besides supporting recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, etc.
To be successful in the job, we expect you to bring a proven track record in the fundamental HR disciplines. Your approach as HR business partner is both coaching, motivating and trust building. It is natural for you to establish strong relations with the managers you collaborate with. You demonstrate a true interest in and ability to understand their business challenges and you are proactive in supporting them the best way possible.
You present yourself as dedicated and with positive influencing skills. You have a unique ability to combine your great listening skills with convincing others and taking your agenda through to completion.
To succeed, you also:
- Hold a Master of Science degree within an HR related area, and you have leadership development, facilitation and coaching experience
- Have +8 years of experience as a HR business partner, where you have worked as trusted advisor and with HR management at a strategic level
- Possess a fully stocked HR toolbox and an understanding of HR processes such as people and organisation reviews and people development
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Speak and write English fluently
You will join our Global HR team where you will work alongside talented colleagues who support our business broadly and across functions. Though we cover different business areas, we find our sense of belonging within HR and collaborate closely on our day-to-day tasks as well as overall HR initiatives.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Carina Vahr Nielsen, Director, HR Business Partnering Products & Group Functions, at +45 21 36 29 26.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 5 July 2019.
Application deadline: 05-07-2019.
Work place: Østbirk.
For more information: Carina Vahr Nielsen, mobile: + 45 21 36 29 26.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 9,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For more information, visit www.velux.com