Head of Sales Europe
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high-quality components for the hygienic process industry. The customers are companies of the food and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry as well as the biotech industry. They are served and supported in their markets by local sales companies, sales offices or reps.
We are searching for the strategic development of the regional European Markets (excluded Germany, Austria, Switzerland) the strategical operating
Head of Sales Europe (m/f/d)
The Head of Sales Europe leads sales activities, translates concepts, develops strategy, and implements change.
- Strategic Market and Business Development for each regional market
- Responsibility for the successful development of the sales companies and sale offices
- Ensure that the company is effectively presented to customers and respective markets
- Establish and submit business plans for each market
- Development and monitoring of budgets
- Supervise monthly reports and results
- Visit important customers
- Monitoring of systematical offer management
- Market development and competition surveys
- Degree preferably in Process Engineering or adequate qualification
- Experience in the hygienic process industry like the food or pharmaceutical industry
- Profound experience in sales, marketing as well as market and business development
- Proven track record in leading and directing sales teams
- Experienced in strategic sales planning and monitoring
- Value-based Solution Selling – Experience
- Regular visits to headquarters
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with premium quality products
- Working and negotiation knowledge in English
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP-systems
We are looking for the Head of Sales Europe (m/f/d) who develops sales organizations to the next level. The position offers an attractive remuneration package.
Please send your application Dr. Sven Witt (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or please call Dr. Witt to clarify questions and exchange information (direct line: +49 40 41 91 30 50).