Internal Account Manager (m/w) am Standort Swidnica / Polen
DBI Plastics is growing globally. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas.
DBI Plastics cultivates an informal workplace and is constantly focusing on individual as well as organizational development. We encourage and instil an open dialogue in our teams and between managers and employees.
As one of the first manufacturers of plastics in Denmark with more than 85 years of experience, today, DBI is a global AAA rated company certified according to: IATF16949:2016, ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, and ISO50001:2011. Our key business focus area is strategic protective solutions, based on system solutions for Machine and Engineering industries, and individual developments, as well as connect solutions dedicated to the Automotive industry.
This position as a Internal Account Manager (m/w) is based at our factory site in ?widnica, and you will be reporting to our Internal Sales Manager in Swidnica.
- Existing customer care and development
- New customer acquisition and new business development in the area of responsibility
- Providing information, making offers, negotiating sales
- Implementation and use of sales efficient processes
- Support the field staff
- Operation of CMR and ERP software systems
- Languages German and English fluently (oral and written)
- Sales experience
- Results orientation
- Systematic way of working
- Very good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Possibility of professional development in a dynamic and developing company
- An interesting job profile in a multinational family-owned company
- Attractive employment conditions depending on experience and skills
- Stable contract of employment
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity to demonstrate your personal drive to achieve, improve, and meet professional standards
- Friendly and supportive company environment
- Private medical care
- Social events
Please apply for the position by sending your cover letter and CV in German and English using the “Apply Online” button below prior to 23 June. Please do not send by mail.
Please observe that we plan to do interview rounds for this position in the 1st half of July.
DBI Plastics A/S is a privately held company founded in 1937. DBI develops and produce protective devices within 3 business areas; Automotive, Machine and Engineering. The company has a little over 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquarter is in Stenlille, Denmark, with regional offices and production facilities in China, France, Germany, Poland and USA.
For additional information on DBI and our core values, please visit http://www.dbiplastics.com/top/About_DBI/Our_values_and_code_of_conduct.aspx