Manager, Group Finance
PANDORA is looking for a dynamic Finance Manager with strong analytical & reporting skills to drive cost management in our global supply chain.
You will be part of the dynamic Group Product & Operations Finance department in PANDORA Business Finance which consists of 8 very skilled Finance Managers. Your focus will be on performance tracking and cost management in global supply chain together with the organization to ensure that we execute on our global strategy.
Ideally, you will have strong perspectives on supply chain performance with a proven track record working with cost management. You are used to working closely with the business and adapt in translating numbers into decisions and ultimately changes in behaviour.
Your areas of responsibilities:
Set your footprint on the cost landscape in PANDORA and drive cost management and cost contingency planning in supply chain. In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Establish transparency and insights ensuring our ability to execute on plans when it comes to distribution cost and facilitate relevant knowledge sharing across the organization
- Engage with the business to define and execute performance management measures
- Co-work with team on monthly and quarterly reporting to Executive Management
- Perform ad-hoc analyses on distribution center cost and support on business cases to facilitate changes in the business
- Ensure efficient cross charging models are driving value creating incentives across our global value chain
What is needed to succeed:
- Relevant education such as cand.merc., HD R + experience, cand.oecon., cand.polit.
- Min. 3-5 years of working experience from similar job, preferably from an international company or within consultancy
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and other relevant tools
- Fluent in English, oral and writing
- Advanced presentation skills - both in terms of preparing presentations as well as in presenting
- Very structured and result oriented
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if:
- You possess strong holistic analytical skills with a commercial mindset
- You are dedicated and passionate about what you do
- You have attention to detail and deliver uncompromising quality
- You are proactive and thrive in a dynamic and busy environment
- You are able to work with all levels of seniority and across various functions
- You are able to build personal networks with key stakeholders
- You are a team player and contribute positively to the team
Your new team:
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The position is placed at PANDORA's Global Office, in a brand new office building near Fisketorvet.
Employment start is as soon as possible. Travel is expected to be no more than 10 days per year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
+45 26 13 25 13
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please click the link "Apply online" below to apply. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational - and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net