Global PR & Influencer Manager
Support the Global PR Director in driving the planning, development and creation of overall campaign activation of Social Media Influencers globally and in our local markets, with direct responsibilities for managing market communication and cross functional integrated planning.
Your areas of responsibilities:
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Lead the global Influencer strategy with a focus on creativity, brand, integrated planning, activation and evaluation - securing fully integration with the global PR planning, supporting all campaigns.
- Own the process of getting regions and markets on board PR & influencer activations, guide and brief them with strong go-to-market plans, which are integrated and part of the overall global marketing campaigns.
- Creating brief and guidelines of our influencer strategy and plans - to support regions, markets and other internal marketing teams.
- Lead on social influencer listening tools, setting the KPIs and objectives to ensure we can evaluate the value of our influencer investment and ROI. Coordinate campaign recaps and evaluation reports, identifying and sharing key learnings, analytics, delivery against KPIs and best practice sharing across all markets.
- Partner and collaborate with multiple internal functions incl. social, digital, retail, design, CRM and media team - as well as product and design teams.
What is needed to succeed:
- Degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field. Master Degree a plus.
- 5-8 years' industry and/or relevant work experience in the field of brand/product/lifestyle/fashion PR and communication, incl. 3-4 years of experience working with influencer marketing, focusing on Social Media Influencers.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and good level of strategic thinking.
- Experience in marketing communications, campaign development and execution - ideally at an international level.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to collaborate and manage platforms and tools used by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and/or collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Broad understanding of and passion for the fashion/jewellery industry.
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills - and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if you can work independently, but also a strong team player able to work across different stakeholders. You are a proven innovator, bringing creative and innovative ideas to table. Great overview of projects and tasks - and structured in your work approach. In particular, you are outgoing and have a positive mind-set, a great energy and a good sense of humour. And, just like us, you are flexible in terms of assignments and workload when required.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy Global PR Team of 5 people, who work closely together, care and help each other out, plus appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 15-20 days a year also to locations such as LA, NY, Bangkok or London and other places, where we work with our PR in regions.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact hiring manager:
Global PR Director
Tel: +45 24 20 88 15
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future, please apply by "Apply here". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational - and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net