Inside Sales Representative (Software)
Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops. With more than seven acquisitions in the last four years and open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti.
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
We have a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our Sales team as an Inside Sales representative and become part of a passionate company that rewards hard work and always pushes for excellence. In addition to great benefits including private health options and pension scheme, we offer a competitive salary with commissions.
As the role is our entry sales level, this is a great foundation for a career path into other field sales opportunities within IVANTI.
The main aims of the role are to achieve individual targets by:
- Working alongside the Enterprise Territory Managers to engage their customer opportunities as needed.
- managing a number of existing customers in order to drive upsell and cross sell business.
- developing relationships with IVANTI channel partners.
Suitable candidates will have excellent communication and presentation skills, in addition to an ability to manage many different opportunities at the same time
Additional areas of activity will include:
- Weekly reporting on success and activity
- Day to day administration
- Updating product and industry knowledge
- Event attendance to assist with lead generation.
Experience, Knowledge, Required Qualifications
- Essential: Excellent communication skills and telephone manner. Strong time management skills. Must be able to work with own initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude (especially when managing own accounts)
- Desirable: Sales experience in a similar environment and an ability to quickly grasp technology and concepts. University degree or equivalent qualifications in a related field. Knowledge or understanding of IT industry, specifically Security and Citrix environments.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, confident and highly driven to achieve results within a sales (target) environment.
The role is predominantly office based, although some travel will be required to customers, partners or events. This role can be based out of our office in Copenhagen.
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: ivanti does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to ivanti will become the property of ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search.