Digital Copywriter, Brand Design, Global Marketing
If you can write copy better than clickbait, love using the AP Stylebook as your bedtime reading and thrive in a creative environment, then we might have the position for you. The Global Brand Design team at Pandora is looking for its next rockstar copywriter to join during one of the most exciting times in the brand's history.
The role is a unique opportunity for a highly collaborative writer with an agency or creative in-house team background. You’ll work closely with a small but mighty copywriting team on a wide range of tasks and will provide support for all copy related needs for the rest of the Design team. On a daily basis you’ll also collaborate with colleagues from Global Marketing, Product and a host of other functions and you’ll shape the future voice of the brand online. You will be instrumental in high impact projects and kickass collaborations that require quick thinking and fast turnaround times. That’s why it’s key you are able to develop relationships quickly, have a streak of perfectionism running through your veins, know your Millennials from your Gen Zers and are able to multitask with a smile on your face.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Own all copy and develop storytelling for digital channels including social media, newsletters, advertising and website
- Develop, implement and test effective best practices for email marketing with strong focus on driving results
- Create copy for all website assets including landing pages, product pages, longer creative pieces and everything in between
- Responsible for copy for all advertising channels
- Creative sparring with Art Directors and Designers on bringing the new TOV to life
- Proofreading and editing consumer-facing materials
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree-level education in English, marketing, communications or journalism.
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting and creative communications from an agency or an in-house team.
- Proven examples of working with both digital channels and the consumer experience.
- English is your mother tongue, or you speak English on a native level and have proven experience with producing high-quality copy for multinational organizations.
- Social media-savvy and highly digitally adept.
- Strong experience with email marketing optimization and lead generation.
You’ll be a part of the most creative department in the building and all of the fun perks that come with that. We are a team of over 20 highly experienced, internationally-minded creatives from all around the world, who enjoy a fun and light-hearted working environment. There’s tons of opportunity for learning from the best and the brightest, along with a focus on a promising career path focused on self-development and progression.
If you have any questions, please contact Will Rust, Brand Design Director: email@example.com
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please apply by the apply here function. We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net