R&D Project Manager in MedTech start up
We are looking for an ambitious and skilled Project Manager with deep knowledge in natural science
We are looking for an R&D Project manager for the Product Development Team that plays numerous key roles in developing technical solutions, delivering design control documentation, and performing usability activities.
The R&D Project Manager will be responsible for project management activities related to IVD product development projects. The position requires experience running complex projects within the product development environment, an ability to keep track of numerous details, and strong communication and planning skills.
- Lead project teams to accomplish project goals
- Coordinate technical project activities ranging from assay, microfluidic cartridge and product development
- Report project status to management and key stakeholders
- Manage project budget and project staffing requirements
- Troubleshoot technical and non-technical challenges that may arise during the project
- Aid in implementing best practice project management processes at BluSense Diagnostics
- Prepare status reports and modify schedules and plans as required
- Responsible for management of internal and external stakeholders
- Generate project manager-specific deliverables according to BluSense Diagnostics quality management system (QMS)
- Support delivery of design control documentation according to BluSense Diagnostics QMS
- Ensure that project deliverables are in compliance with BluSense Diagnostics QMS
- M.Sc. in a relevant natural science, e.g. molecular biology, chemistry, pharmacy, nanotechnology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within IVD or medical device development
- Minimum 2 years of project management of IVD or medical device development.
Additionally, it is key to us that you have have experience bringing new products to market, proven project coordination / management skills with both internal and external stakeholders, a knowledge of the standard ISO:13485 and if possible, experience in working with microfluidics/point-of-care devices.
Your personal skills
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in an international, fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Strong team spirit and enthusiasm
- Structured and has ability to keep a clear overview
- Strong communications and planning skills
- A challenging and dynamic working environment as part of the start-up community in Symbion
- Working in a MedTech start up who will make a difference to a large part of the worlds population
- A possibility to form your own job and to contribute developing products with bigger potential
- Co-operation and exchange of ideas within a multinational and interdisciplinary team of colleagues
- Professional and personal development and learning being part of an international high-tech company
How to apply
Please submit your application and CV in one pdf file via "Apply here".
We look forward receiving your application as soon as possible - and no later than July 31st, 2019.
Qualified applicants can expect to be called for an interview ahead of the deadline.
We plan to hire for a jobstart in October 2019.
Please reach out to David Hersi Smith, Product Development Manager (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the position or about Blusense Diagnostics.
BluSense Diagnostics is an innovative start up in the MedTech business, working hard to become global leader within the infectious point-of-care diagnostics! We combine complex scientific areas such as nanotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry, optics, and hardware and software engineering in developing the next generation of point-of-care testing for infectious diseases.