Student Assistant, Product Management, Group Product
In PANDORA’s Product Management team we are looking for a bright and driven student analyst, who enjoys number-crunching and thrives in a fast-pace environment.
You will assist in developing and delivering product reporting and provide analytical support to the Product Management team. Your work will be an important part of both day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives e.g. setting our product assortment, understanding and acting on product performance and executing our merchandising strategy.
You will become part of a small analysis and development team within the Product Management team sitting in PANDORA’s global office in central Copenhagen. We have high ambitions and plenty on our plate, so you will have the opportunity to take on the level of responsibility matching your effort and interest. Additionally, the job will give you a good understanding of the luxury and consumer goods industries and a wide exposure to the main functional areas within our business.
Your areas of responsibilities:
As student analyst you will support a wide range of stakeholders in understanding the drivers behind the performance of PANDORA’s product assortment and identifying actions to lift or sustain it.
In this position you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Perform sales insight analysis, product performance reporting and many other analytical tasks.
- Prepare quantitative inputs to the forecasting process for future jewelry collections using statistical modelling and by structuring and visualizing market demand estimates.
- Provide various project assistance, creation of presentations, development of product, category and market overviews.
What is needed to succeed:
The ideal candidate navigates naturally in large amounts of data and quantitative analyses, but also understand how to add qualitative insights to assess the drive behind the numbers. We believe you would be a great fit with our team, if you:
- Have at least one year left of your study – line of study is less relevant, as long as you have drive and an understanding of quantitative analysis.
- Are structured and analytically strong – especially quantitatively.
- Have a good academic record (top 20% GPA).
- Are great in Excel and able to work efficiently with functions, pivot tables and modelling.
- Experience programming in R is a plus, but is not required.
- Know how to work quickly and aesthetically in PowerPoint and more importantly you have strong communicative skills and know how to clearly convey a complex message to all stakeholders.
- Take pride in your work and ensure you deliver good results – both on operational and development tasks.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 15 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
The analysis and development team within the bigger Product Management department consists of 5 young and driven people, who work hard joggling big data sheets and complicated analytical challenges but also take time for a common morning coffee, sharing fun stories from the weekend and an occasional social activity outside work.
- Weekly workload is expected to be around 15-20 hours with mutual flexibility around exams and PANDORA peak periods.
- Start date is flexible but we would like to welcome you onboard as soon as possible.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
Hannah Haugbølle Thomsen
Head of Development and Analysis, Product Management
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future, please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net