Coordinator for Document Management – Our Swidnica Office
Resumés accepted in English only
DBI Plastics is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas. This position is based in our centralized European operation in Swidnica, Poland, and you will be reporting to our Global Head of Quality, who is based in Poland.
In DBI Plastics we actively ensure a good work life balance with flexibility and good relations to both colleagues and superiors. We are financially stable and cultivate an informal workplace daily and a reocurring social event. We constantly focusing on individual training and career developent as well as organizational development. We encourage an open dialogue in our teams and between managers and employees. You will have an international work environment and interact acros the company with your app. 200 collegues.
We are looking for a person for a newly created position at our Polish site (in Swidnica), who will handle all the coordination tasks to take place prior to our entering into contracts with our customers. The responsibility of our new employee will be to review and analyze the contents of contracts as well as coordinate and shape the formation of the contents. A very important part of this work is to communicate precisely and smoothly with all our departments in our company throughout the world. In addition, the coordinator will support the work of our quality department and customer service in carrying out daily tasks.
Our ideal candidate will possess drive and vitality, be open for change, is willing to learn, and has an innate humility towards other cultures than his/her own – thus enabling him/her to understand other cultures in depth.
- Review and analysis of contracts from potential customers
- Coordination of approving contracts for quality and business cooperation
- Internal communication between international locations of DBI
- Support to quality and customer service departments regarding communication with customers and creation of internal documentation
- You possess great communication skills allowing you to communicate clearly and precisely with our organization in Denmark and other regions in the world.
- You can handle many different issues at the same time while being able to prioritize
- You are open for change and you adapt easily
- You have an analytical mind
- You easily influence colleagues to reach a designated goal
- You understand other cultures
- You are humble and honest.
- Master’s degree level
- Minimum 2 years of experience from an international production environment (Automotive preferred)
- Languages written and oral: English (fluent), Polish (fluent)
- International experience
- IT skills (Office and ERP systems)
- Strong collaboration skills – working with many stakeholders on all levels of the organization
- Analytical and structured approach
- Result driven mindset.
Working out of DBI Office Swidnica, Towarowa 30, 58-100 Swidnica, Poland.
Terms and Conditions: 3 months’ probation period
Benefits offered: We have many social activities and family events. We offer travel, on-boarding training, personal development, holiday gifts, health check and team building activities.
Please send a full resume in English and a motivational cover letter. Apply online prior to July 22nd. For additional information please do not hesitate to contact Global Head of Quality, Pawel Muraszko : +48 48 573 953 584.
We will conduct interview rounds for this position between July 29th-31th, and final interviews in the weeks following at our offices in Swidnica. Please observe that we will work with candidates from whom we receive cover letters and resumes in English only.
DBI Plastics A/S is a privately held company founded in 1937. DBI develops and produces protective devices within 3 business areas; Automotive, Machine and Engineering. The company has 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquarter is in Stenlille, Denmark, with production facilities in Poland and regional offices in China and in the USA.
For additional information on DBI and our core values, please visit www.dbiplastics.com/top/About_DBI/Our_values_and_code_of_conduct.aspx
Please apply for the position by sending your cover letter and CV using the “Apply Online” button below. It is very important that you apply by this function.