Customer service assistant – multi language speaking
About the job
Unilabs A/S is servicing customers in the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets. We are seeking a colleague who will join our customer service team which consists of three persons. The interactions with customers and clients are carried out by mail correspondence and by telephone calls.
As customer service assistant you will provide both customer service to the healthcare market, mostly in Danish, and helpdesk support to the pharmaceutical market, mostly in English. However, the ideal candidate for this position should be able to provide service and support in additional European languages. Language skills in French and/or German are particularly interesting to us, and skills in additional languages would be a further advantage.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
You will perform several or all of the following tasks
Please note that your particular educational and previous job experience background is not essential, because you will receive appropriate training before being assigned your specific tasks. The tasks of the customer service team as a whole are distributed between the team members depending on their individual training, experience, skills and work load.
- Helpdesk and customer service tasks including response to specific customer requests and service inquiries by mail or by telephone within 24 hours
- Daily tasks concerning tailor-made customer databases and websites
- Queries to customers or requests from customers concerning incomplete or erroneous sample data or registrations and subsequent correction of the data
- Acting as one of the super users of the main database used for handling healthcare sample registrations, analysis results, analysis price lists, statistics and invoicing support for internal stakeholders and more
- Effective collaboration with several neighboring departments, most notably those dealing with orders, packaging, logistics, sample reception, invoicing, specific projects, and IT
- Reception tasks concerning handling visits, including walk-in private customers, and external telephone calls to the main company number
Qualifications for the preferred candidates
The ideal candidate:
- has a positive and collaborative mindset and is dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- always puts the customer at the center of what he/she does while maintaining high quality
- has language skills in Danish, English and preferably French and German. Additional language skills in major European languages like Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese would be a further advantage. Language skills need not be perfect or at the level of a native speaker, but should be at a reasonable level where it is possible for the candidate to understand and have brief conversations with the customers and read and write short fact-based business mails
- is well-versed in using the different programs in the Microsoft Office package
- has an ability to quickly learn to use/be trained in using different types of IT systems, databases, websites, etc., which are new to the candidate
- is structured and has a good eye for details and for finding and correcting errors
- carries out his/her work in accordance with current guidelines and procedures as well as Unilabs’ quality assurance system and must report deviations without delay
The start date is as soon as possible.
For more details about the job, please contact Team Leader/Project Manager Brian Juel Pedersen firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 31 23 34 33.
All applications must be in English and will be treated confidentially.
Deadline for applications is 28th July 2019. However, we expect to conduct recruitment interviews on an ongoing basis, and therefore encourage you to send us your application at your earliest convenience.
Please apply via the link "Apply online" below.
Unilabs Group is a leading diagnostics company with one of the most extensive geographic coverages in Europe, with more than 10.000 employees.
Unilabs offers a wide range of services which integrates laboratory medicine, medical imaging, histopathology, reproductive medicine, and drug development services. Unilabs customers include public and private healthcare providers, county councils, the general public, insurance companies, the pharmaceutical industry and CROs.
Unilabs A/S (unilabs.dk) is the Danish entity of the Unilabs Group, and is located in Copenhagen. It presently has approximately 55 employees and is servicing customers in the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets. The business in the healthcare market delivers esoteric tests to public hospitals in Denmark (domestic business) with dedicated customer service. The business in the pharmaceutical market provides bioanalytical services and support for clinical development studies as well as customized sponsored service programs with dedicated helpdesk solutions for about 75 countries.