Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for an IT Support. Reporting to the Group Vice President of IT, you will work out of our Billund office, as part of the global IT team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global IT team.
- The Global Service Desk is responsible for 1st level support, covering IT support all our office locations.
- As IT Supporter, your primary responsibility will be to do technical support, including:
- Support our end users with focus on high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain information in our ITSM system, to ensure high data quality and to sustain knowledge.
- Hardware/software troubleshooting on Smartphones and Pc’s.
- User training in general, e.g. on-site or online training in our O365 applications.
- Participate in the transition phase of a project, making sure that all team members are informed about the area to support. E.g. creating and reviewing documentation.
- Participate in optimization of the Service Desk’s internal processes.
- Participate in meetings with the Business to maintain our high service level.
- Engage independently in projects and ad hoc tasks in the team.
- The ideal candidate is experienced within customer support and hence, has excellent customer service skills.
- You are able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and can make yourself understandable both to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You take a structured approach to work and ensure consistent follow-up.
- You are able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with several ongoing assignments.
- You understand and respect cultural differences and have a positive approach.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Available to travel approximately 5-10 days a year.
Professional qualifications and required experience:
- 5 years’ experience working as IT Support Engineer.
- Experience in working with Windows 10/O365/Exchange/SharePoint.
- Familiar with the ITIL Framework.
- Experience in handling security incidents.
Why Work for NAC?
'In the fast-changing world in which we operate, the only constant is our core values' –Martin Møller, Chairman, Nordic Aviation Capital.
At Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC), we are committed to our core values. We care for our company, people, customers and business associates. NAC employees are dedicated to act in amanner which allows us to build trust with our stakeholders. We act with integrity and show respect for others. We have passion for the work we do and strive to make adifference every day.
Any data shared with NAC during the recruitment process will be used for recruitment purposes and if hired stored for the duration of the employment. The data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation: Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.