Online Marketing Specialist
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Are you a pro-active, energetic person with excellent networking skills with at least 6 years of experience in online environment?
The main goal of the role is to create, execute and coordinate online strategy, continuously drive force behind online, be the specialist, the source of focus and innovation in the sphere of online, especially in social media. Your task would also be to provide a social media dashboard for the organization. Sounds interesting right?
We are looking forward to receive your application!
- In close coordination with local Brand Activation and PAN-EU online team secure implementation of guidelines issued. Activation of Online assets on Internal and external online platforms. Key focus on product launch optimization of e-tailer/retailer online stores. Goal to strengthen Sony’s sales via strategic set presence online.
- Drive E-commerce initiatives.
- Nordic regional responsibility and management. Drive/activate inhouse local BA team members and local KAM’s to activate initiatives, improvements, planning and reporting in regards to customer website optimization.
- Own KPI’s, secure process and report to Local Management and PAN-EU Online team.
- Own Sony Where-To-Buy Program direction and management.
- Accountability and commitment to improve Country Brand Activation and Sales team online goals. Operate within set deadlines and secure that stakeholders and key suppliers perform within set parameters.
- Optimize student helper platform to deliver on set KPI’s. Manage, train and lead local student helper team.
- Implement local online initiatives (esp. social media) and develop social media in the organization
- Support European projects and/or advise European / global initiatives
- Guiding social media agencies for the local market (in dialogue with Sony Europe)
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting social media for local Sony (Social Monitoring) in the form of a dashboard
- Adapting and implementing social media annual plan in cooperation with Consumer Marketing (Social strategy formulation)
- Moderation of own forums, twitter, instagram and facebook accounts and active participation in various online forums.
- Monitoring of owned online platforms (outside of Social Media platforms)
- Coordination and implementation of campaigns, translations and assets on owned digital platforms (outside of Social Media platforms).
Qualifications & Experience
- Higher education in Communication / Interactive Media and or Business Management
- Significant experience in online marketing and/or e-commerce & marketing communication
- At home in social media (all aspects: forums, channels, mobile, co-creation)
- Sufficient affinity for web and technology to enable you to use tools yourself.
- Talent for organizational change processes, developing awareness, knowledge and talent and overcoming resistance/cold feet
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Knowledge in terms of Internet environment
- Excellent knowledge English spoken & written, Excel.
Would be an advantage to have
- Knowledge about how Amazon works
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR ENGLISH CV TO YOUR APPLICATION!