Student Position - Sony Nordic Online Team
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Student job (15 hrs/2 days pr. week). Workplace: Ballerup.
Native in Swedish.
As a part of the Sony Nordic Brand Activation team, the Online Student Team’s overall aim is to maintain Sony’s Nordic websites, and to help localize online campaigns that enable Sony to bring excellent online content to help increase customer loyalty. The tasks are operational and you will need good proofreading and translation skills from English to Swedish. Excel and Photoshop skills are also preferable.
What we are looking for
- You are a student with a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar, preferably with two or more years left of your studies.
- You are organized, detail oriented and focused on quality, with a lot of energy and drive. You are able to manage your work independently, but also enjoy being part of a busy team with good cooperation skills.
- You have excellent written Swedish and English skills.
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel/Powerpoint) and Photoshop.
- Support Sony in developing and maintaining the Nordic websites.
- Proof reading & translating – product specifications, websites and campaign materials.
- Online Genba execution and support – tracking Sony Nordic’s online product performance, recording and analyzing data.
- Implementing online marketing plans and initiatives to build up the Sony brand awareness and to achieve the sales targets.
- Create images and banners in Photoshop to build online brand awareness.
Preferable start date will be ASAP.
Our mission is simple. We aim to inspire and fulfill curiosity across the globe. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.