Senior Financial Accountant
We are looking for a dedicated
Senior Financial Accountant | Reporting Specialist
The Senior Financial Accountant provides financial accounting and statutory reporting for our subsidiaries in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium and Holland.
You team up with our shared service center based at Central Office in the Netherlands and report directly to the Manager Finance EMEA&I.
The financial information you deliver is timely and accurate. Your reports are high quality, precise and compliant. In cooperation with the tax accountant and our external certified accountant you ensure your administration is compliant to local law and regulations. (GAAP)
- responsible for the financial administration and reporting of our subsidiaries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium and Holland)
- producing monthly and quarterly reports (accruals)
- preparing the annual accounts for the auditors
- providing the payroll mutations
- submitting reports to the tax authorities
- a business partner for the Regional Director
- preparing ad-hoc overviews for local management and Central Office
- proactive and customer focused
- willing and able to international travel (10%).
- at least 6 years working experience in an accounting department (international would be nice)
- a Bachelor in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
- excellent communication skills.
- live within travelling distance from our offices in Copenhagen
- communicate in an open way
- like to work independently
- can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and written
- reach out, team up & deliver!
Would you like to be part of a healthy, privately owned company and an ambitious team? Our culture is a friendly and open one. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth. Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including an attractive bonus structure and a pension plan.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by clicking on "Apply now".
Should you require any further information regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Paul van der Hove (Recruitment), email@example.com.