Senior Consultant, Retail Excellence, EMEA
The pandora EMEA Regional Office supports our more than 65 countries in Europe, Middle east and Africa. We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Retail Excellence Team as a maternity cover.
The EMEA Retail Excellence team is a part of EMEA Retail Operations and Business Development and drives projects and initiatives centered around making the lives of our regional sales teams and store teams easier, supporting our stores with an aim to drive store productivity, remove complexity and build the foundation for our retail ambition.
Time Management and scheduling, B2B Portal (for orders and information to stores), in-store execution of operational and commercial activities (retail processes and tools), POS roll-out and training, regional incentive programs and KPI tracking are some of our focus areas.
The Retail Excellence team takes pride in being proactive, leading by example and having fun while delivering high quality solutions on time. The team collaborates with commercial functions, procurement, operations, IT and other functions to support our markets.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for driving own projects & workstreams, supporting various initiatives from coordination, support, analysis, project scoping and execution support.
The ideal candidate has experience from working in a retail organisation – ideally in a global/regional set-up, and the candidate enjoys a fine balance between running smaller projects and doing more operational and daily tasks when needed.
The Senior Consultant must be structured, operational, hands-on, have a strong focus on execution and making processes and tools work and count in the real world which will require rolling up the sleeves and getting things done.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
The Senior Consultant has the following main responsibilities:
- Project management from project initiation, preparing project plans and execution of smaller projects
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Collaborate with markets, vendors, global and EMEA functions to ensure processes, initiatives are implemented
- Prepare various analyses and communication materials supporting messages and change management
- Relevant Master Degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience (after finishing the Master Degree) from management consulting, business development, internal project management team and/or a global retail or FMCG company
- Proven structured and hands on approach to project management and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a global organisation, understanding cultural differences across the EMEA region is a clear advantage
- Plans tasks well in advance including resources required, timeframes and possible changing circumstances. Monitors performance against milestones. Manages time in an effective and efficient manner
- Is focused on meeting the needs of markets and end users, setting high standards for quality, working in a systematic and methodical manner
- Strong common sense, an eye for how to make things happen and a strong willingness to roll-up the sleeves and get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, i.e. the ability to deliver structured, clear and simple messages
- Highly skilled within problem solving and complex analysis
- Ability to drive changes with energy across all organisational levels and functions
- Ability to interact with, influence and build relationships with people on all levels of our organisation from sales personnel in our stores to EMEA management
- Proactive, humble, approachable and ambitious attitude – and also a team player
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
We offer you a great working environment with challenging assignments and good terms of employment. You will be part of a fast growing company in an exciting business. You will work in an international hub of “can-do” spirited, passionate and performance driven people, and you will be working with team members, project owners and stakeholders in different markets and functions.
We are a global company and travel days can be expected (>10 days a year).
If you have any questions to the position or about the Retail Excellence team, please contact Head of Retail Excellence, EMEA Paulina Topolska on email email@example.com.
The maternity cover starts as soon as possible and no later than October 1st, and runs for 12 months.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world, please click on "Apply now".
We will screen applications on an on-going basis and call relevant candidates for interview, therefore, please do not hesitate to apply.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net