Project Manager, Meetings/Congresses EMEA
We are looking for a project manager for the EMEA Brand Marketing team, Vascular Division to help support and strengthen our efforts around meetings and congresses.
The Project Manager will be part of the Regional Event Experience team and collaborate with stakeholders from the Vascular programs and cross-functional teams as required.
You will be based in Bjaeverskov, Denmark, however, limited travel activities must be expected, primarily in Europe, with occasional visits to the US.
The primary purpose of the role is to act as a project manager, ensuring that timelines and deadlines are met. Further, the Project Manager will be responsible for keeping internal stakeholders updated.
The Project Manager will be responsible for identifying efficient solutions and planning yet keeping an eye on the engagement with the customers, internally and externally. You will work alongside our events team in Ireland and ensure timely and concise communication regarding logistics and necessary information to relevant stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Support the Event Experience Manager in projects pertaining to regional meetings and congresses in EMEA including logistical assignments and execution of meetings
- Maintain timelines and deadlines, thus ensuring that internal stakeholders are involved and informed in a timely manner
- Help plan and manage the details around minor internal meetings. Ensure that logistics, timelines, and deadlines are met within the division
- Furthermore, the Project Manager will maintain the communication tool for events by gathering and adding the content that is created for the various meetings and events
- Assist ad hoc projects as identified by management and team.
We operate in a global environment, which requires excellent communication skills, the ability to execute activities aligned with a clear strategic direction, and a flair for collaborating at all levels. It is obvious that you drive and work independently with your own areas of responsibility, and that you are flexible and have a positive and proactive approach to changes and new opportunities.
We expect you to:
- have a relevant academic degree and more than three years of experience managing projects in a related field
- have worked as a project lead within branding or marketing in an international organization where you have demonstrated the ability to navigate among multiple stakeholders and meet given deadlines
- be a natural networker and prioritize the value of face to face communication, when possible
- have excellent organizational/planning skills and initiative
- have excellent communication skills and be fluent in both spoken and written English
- be openminded and enjoy teamwork across the division.
Cook Medical’s company culture is based on a set of strong, common values where responsible, competent and professional employees are our most important resource.
We have a flat organizational structure and focus on open dialog. Qualities, such as determination, loyalty and humour are highly appreciated. The staff of Cook Medical helps to uphold the company’s philosophy of developing innovative medical solutions to raise the quality of patient treatment worldwide – we make a difference every day.
In addition to a salary package with pension, we offer flextime, a bonus system, health insurance, as well as free use of the company’s own training facilities.
For further information about the job, please feel free to contact EMEA Marketing Experience Manager Maria Gadeberg Buur at +45 51551155 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is August 16, 2019.