Do you want a job with a high degree of variation, be influential and collaborate broadly across cultural and professional borders?
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to our General Counsel & Corporate Vice President (CVP) Compliance, Corporate Communication & Sustainability (CCS).
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring smooth processes in the General Counsel office and support the Executive in her daily work. You will be the key person in the coordination of meetings and events in the CCS Leadership Team (CCSLT); the Danish Management Board as well as the broader CCS organization which counts 165 people globally.
Tasks will among others include:
- Manage the CCS agenda: coordinate and book meetings, timely follow-up on pre-read and follow-up items.
- Travel management: book flights/hotel, ground transfers, visa and settle expenses.
- Draft communication and presentations as well as proofreading.
- CCS Leadership Team (CCSLT) meetings: draft agenda in accordance with the HR activity wheel and the CCSLT governance and meeting structure including strategy off-site meetings; follow-up on actions and invite stakeholders for meetings (bimonthly all-day meetings, biweekly lunch meetings and semi-annual extended LT meetings (CCS Leadership Community). Conduct meetings and take minutes.
- Management Board DK meetings: draft agenda in accordance with the annual wheel, conduct meetings and take minutes.
- Coordinate bimonthly Alignment meetings with Business Units.
- Coordinate CCS town hall meetings in connection with quarterly announcements.
- Manage and maintain communication platforms in relevant IT systems.
- Drive internal as well as cross-functional projects when applicable or need be.
Strong understanding of corporate and business processes, structured, service-minded and proactive
You probably have at least five years of experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant. Additionally, it is expected that you have a strong command of English (a BA in English language or native speaker). You have exceptional IT literacy (as a minimum MS Office suite and SharePoint), a good business acumen with a service-minded, enchanting and welcoming attitude.
Chr. Hansen is the global leader in Microbial Solutions and was recently awarded a recognition as the most sustainable company in the world. You will be part of a passionate Leadership team with high ambitions to solve some of the challenges of our generation such as food waste, a growing population, the desire for a more natural and nutritious diet and improved health. In Chr. Hansen we encourage a positive and dynamic work environment. Furthermore, you will form part of Chr. Hansen’s Executive Assistant network.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Winnie Bügel at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for internal applications is August 18, 2019.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today – as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods. Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com