Agency Group Manager (Key Account Manager)
Agency group manager (Key account manager) for our Widespace Copenhagen office.
Widespace is the leading mobile advertising and branding company in Europe.
We create strong relationships between brands and their target audience, by combining engaging ad formats into premium ad placement on our cooperating publishers.
Widespace drives brand awareness and purchase intent to smartphone users on a global scale, and in Denmark alone, Widespace reaches more than 4.250.000 unique users each month.
In 2018 Azerion bought Widespace, making us a part of a global team with 1.000+ employees, and several different digital capabilities.
About the role
In the position of Agency Group Manager you are responsible for sales towards direct advertisers,
media agencies, trading desks and creative agencies. Our sales are strongly depending on our ability to
build trust and personal relations with our customers. Hence, it is crucial that you feel comfortable and
at ease when presenting our offer to existing and potential customers. You are responsible to develop
our business in terms of revenue, which will be reached by working strategically with the customers.
What we look for in a candidate
- Driven by delivering results in sales and meeting customer expectations
- Social with a natural talent of relationship building and networking
- Confident and comfortable with presenting and communicating information
- Adaptive and responsive to change
- Positive and outgoing, pro-active and persistent personality
- Eager to learn and to be the best!
- Preferably industry based experience and dealing with media agencies and advertisers
- Proven successful sales experience with great negotiation skills, looking for the next step in your career
- You are able to speak English at a professional level
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to join an energetic and fast moving organization
- An attractive salary with commission and benefits
- A strong product portfolio with premium rich-media solutions
- A workplace, in the heart of Copenhagen, with plenty of room for personal development
- An entrepreneurial, driven, and joyful culture where we have fun at work
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to Michael Bengtson by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 20701994
Apply by clicking on the apply button, fill in the online form and attach your CV.
Here’s what happens after you send your application through the apply button
You’ll receive an email confirming our hiring department has received your application. You’ll then be updated as to what the next stage will be for you.