IT Security Engineer
Do you want to be a part of a successful and fast growing international company, where you will play a significant role in ensuring a high level of IT Security?
You will be part of a highly skilled multi-disciplined close-knit team providing high quality and timely services to the Business and project alike. Split between Luxembourg and Copenhagen the team delivers harmonised services through close communication and co-operation.
You will report to Head of IT Operations.
The role is either in Luxembourg or Copenhagen.
- Evangelize security through the provision of advice, guidance and practical help towards current technical setups and new initiatives ensuring security is designed into any solution / project.
- Participating, as assigned, in new projects to develop and deliver secure solutions.
- Design of hardening policies and utilizing automated tools review environments for compliance with those policies.
- Management use and implementation of security features and products to detect anomalous behaviour and intrusions e.g. using WAF/ FW, intrusion detection / prevention systems, EDR, WDAC.
- Management, use, creation and maintenance of security procedures.
- Enabling of continuous delivery through the integration of security capabilities and automated security testing into the DevOps tool chain.
- Protecting the organisation from vulnerabilities though the management, implementation and operation of tools and procedures to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- On request, manage and support penetration testing activities.
- Enabling effective access control management, by facilitating regular access control reviews and regularly reviewing use of privileged access according to procedures.
- Developing strategies to respond to and recover from security breaches.
- Lead and perform incident response to minimize the impact, conduct a root cause technical and forensic investigation to determine how the breach happened and the extent of the damage caused.
You should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent education in a relevant subject and have minimum 3 years relevant experience.
You have knowledge in:
- Expertise with cloud and platform security management, preferably Azure Cloud.
- Expertise in anti-virus software, endpoint security, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Knowledge of technical assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Planning, researching and developing existing/future security solutions to ensure continued relevance to the current and future threat levels.
- System administration and scripting skills, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
The ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced, high-stress situations whilst maintaining a keen view on details.
Excellent communication skills in communicating network security principles, issues and incidents to peers and management.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very knowledgeable team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company which has already moved to the cloud
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
Saxo Payments Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com
If you feel you meet these criteria, please upload your application and CV as soon as possible using this link:
For any further information please contact the Senior HR Consultant/Head of Recruitment Lars Ole Kruse email@example.com.