Senior Mechatronics/Electronics Engineer
Are you an experienced project manager with excellent flair of managing your stakeholders? Do you possess strong technical skills and would describe yourself as a technical expert within refrigeration? If yes, then you might be the profile we are looking for to lead our new frequency converter project in our R&D department.
As our new Project Manager, you will be taking the lead and driving the new frequency converter project in our R&D department. You will be part of a highly technical team of engineers and report directly to the Head of Refrigeration.
You will have plenty of opportunities to show your initiative, working in an environment with a global reach. You will be part of the large team at MCI that oversees a fleet of over 300,000 Star Cool® reefer machines in operation around the world.
In your everyday work, you will experience a high degree of inde-pendence in a flexible work environment where innovation and quality are prioritized on equal terms.
MCI is located in Tinglev in the Southern part of Denmark, close to attractive cities like Sønderborg, Kolding and Flensburg. We have strong local roots but act on a truly global stage. At MCI in Tinglev, you will enjoy an informal and supportive atmosphere. We work hard and are aware of our contribution to global trade, but we make sure that we have fun and enjoy working with each other.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead our new frequency converter project
- Be the technical expert on the frequency converter
- Be the preferred sparring partner for new technology in the field of power electronic and electrical motors
- Be the technology scout for new features e.g. more efficient motors and smarter ways of using existing components
- Involve stakeholders and coordinate the project
- Work closely with external third parties
We are looking for
We imagine that our new colleague possesses the following:
- Background as an electronics or mechatronics engineer
- Experience with frequency converters is a huge plus
- Experience with electrical components
- Project management skills; it is a requirement that you can execute projects according to the stage gate model
- Solid understanding of a product business case
- Proactive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-driven individual who works proactively
- You possess a customer centric mindset and have a solid understanding of technical terms
- You have a strong team spirit but also won’t hesitate to challenge your colleagues in order to ensure you deliver high quality results
- You have a good sense of humor and a social and accommodating nature
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills are a prerequisite
We review applications on an ongoing basis until the right candidate has been found.
For further information, please contact: HR department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maersk Container Industry (MCI) develops and manufactures refrigerated containers, dry containers and the Star Cool refrigeration machine for the intermodal industry, including shipping lines, fruit multinationals and leasing companies. Widely recognised as the most energy-efficient reefer, the Star Cool Integrated reefer features innovative technologies such as Controlled Atmosphere (CA). The company employs around 4,000 employees. It has R&D and engineering test facilities in Denmark, two production facilities in China, as well as a global network of 400 service providers. Building on a heritage of more than 100 years in shipping and strong core values, MCI is part of A.P. Moller - Maersk. Visit www.mcicontainers.com