Territory Manager - Transport and Trucks
Euro Auctions is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction and agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, Dubai & USA, Euro Auctions conducts 50+ auctions per year.
Euro Auctions is an auction company with a difference. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service for our Buyers and Sellers alike with competitive rates that allow our Sales Force the flexibility to negotiate exceptional deals.
- The core element of this job is to grow auction sales from the trucking and transport sector.
- Source trucks which complement and enhance the current and expected auction stock.
- While focused on trucks, obtaining consignments of other equipment categories to fill each auction is also required.
- Working to targets, you will grow your territory through your superior new business development skills and maximise consignments using your already established network of contacts in the industry.
- While your primary role is to feed the sales sites in Europe, all TMs can consign equipment to any Euro Auctions sale site around the world therefore maximising their earning potential.
- Unlike our competitors, Euro Auctions TMs are not confined to their territory - your territory is anywhere you have potential customers.
To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- A trucks enthusiast with an entrepreneurial nature who can maximise sales from new and existing customers.
- An excellent negotiator with the ability to spot opportunities and the good sense to act on them.
- Experienced in hunting new business opportunities using current and innovative techniques.
- Competent with the ability to create a demand for consigned equipment.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- An excellent communicator with a great ability to build rapport and attract Buyers and Sellers to our auctions.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven sales record with minimum 2 yrs experience selling any type of Trucks, capital goods, parts, service or auto sales experience is ideal i.e. Heavy Duty Trucks, Heavy hauliers, Medium Duty Trucks, Pick-up Trucks, Tow Trucks, Dump Trucks, Minivan etc.
- An excellent knowledge of the current national and global market; you should have your finger on the pulse of what's happening in your territory and further afield.
- An already established network of contacts within the industry.
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills.
- The ability to travel to cover the territory
- A valid, clean driver's licence.
- Valid Passport
- A valid, clean driver's licence.
For the right candidate Euro Auctions offers:
- Attractive base salary + uncapped, performance-based bonus.
- Company car, laptop, smart phone, expense account.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Comprehensive bid catcher training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
If you think you have what it takes to make it at Euro Auctions please upload your CV, in English, via the link below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Euro Auctions thank all applicants in advance; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Euro Auctions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The entire company's Recruitment and Selection is processed by Careers Department at Headquarters. Due to the volume of applications processed, we cannot respond to individual feedback requests. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure all correspondence is received.