E-commerce manager – maternity cover
Can you drive online sales? Is online marketing your passion? Are you data driven and analytical? Do you know how superior content helps drive online sales?
We are looking for an online marketing specialist for a maternity cover to help continue drive our online sales from our webshop to the next level, as well as to assist in the development, execution and tracking of our marketing campaigns across platforms. During 2020 we will migrate to a new web platform and this project will be yours to manage together with local and international colleagues and external agencies.
- Execute all web, SEO/SEM, PPC and display advertising campaigns
- Update webshop with content and visuals
- Track and report performance and conversion on marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with international colleagues, affiliates and agencies
- Planning, shared creation and execution of marketing communication tasks
- Translation of texts and recipes
- Writing of copy for webshop and campaigns.
Who are you?
- BS or higher degree in marketing, e-commerce or similar
- 1+ years of online marketing experience
- Native in Danish and fluent in written and spoken English
- Solid experience in the Google packages such as AW, GA, GTM etc.
- Experience with email campaigns/marketing automation.
Who are we?
The Zwilling group dates back to 1731 and is a German company with worldwide presence. Zwilling is the market leader in the kitchen and housewares business. The group consists of Zwilling, Miyabi, Demeyere, Staub, Ballarini and many other brands. The Scandinavian subsidiary is located in Ballerup and covers 11 markets. There are 15 of us in the office managing increasing growth.
We are offering you a key role in the team with a high degree of individual influence. Your qualifications and experience will match the salary package which includes pension, free internet, mobile phone and the possibility to work under flexible conditions.
Please send your application and CV in English as soon as possible as we aim to have you on board no later than October 1st 2019.