Digital Media Test Specialist
Pandora is a leading global jewelry brand and retailer, and you could be helping drive growth and innovation from our digital media investments, worldwide. You will bring a robust and systematic test-and-learn approach to media investment to Pandora, and help drive true incremental impact of digital media and creative.
Your role will be to plan and manage the design, deployment, and evaluation of testing in paid media. All to prove and improve the impact of media on revenue and branding. That includes incrementality experiments, A/B creative testing, testing publishers, programmatic strategies, buying platforms and techniques, data providers, and audiences, etc. You will collaborate with stakeholders including internal media channel owners, internal and external content providers, media agencies, media reporting teams, local markets, tech vendors, and the Pandora data & insights team.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Prioritize, manage, and schedule a global test plan with stakeholder alignment
- Ensure testing is robust and fair
- Collaborate with specialist teams to ensure tests are deployed and measured correctly in appropriate platforms (Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Manager, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Evaluate and interpret test results
- Communicate test results and resulting action standards to stakeholders
What is needed to succeed:
- A bachelors or masters level degree, preferably including a mathematics or scientific discipline
- +3 years of experience working with global organizations
- Preferably experience in working in a media agency
- Thorough and current knowledge of the paid digital media landscape
- Experience of stakeholder management and communication in a global organization, across markets and media channels
- Solid understanding of how to design and evaluate robust experiments and tests in the digital marketing context
- You will have experience in overseeing regional hold-out testing, placebo/PSA testing, and creative A/B testing
- Preferably you will have some hands-on experience in media buying in least one buying platform or DSP like DV360, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, etc.
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
- A natural curiosity for innovation in digital advertising, marketing, and media tech platforms
- Obsessive attention to detail and accuracy
- Love to work with numbers, and interpret reporting into concrete insights
- Collaborative by nature. Able to partner with internal and external teams and be flexible to variable team dynamics and cultures
- Flexible to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The media team is a busy and fast growing department of 5 people, soon to double in size, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humoroustone. We come from a range of backgrounds, including media agencies and other advertisers.
Start date is as soon as possible.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel 10-20 days per year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Digital media & Platforms, Global Media
+45 2093 3450
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future - please apply by "apply here". We look forward to hear from you!
Deadline: 1 Sep 2019
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational - and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net