Market Development & Account Manager (m/f/o)
Market Development & Account Manager (m/f/o) for the Scandinavian Market at BRÜNING GROUP, Office Copenhagen
BRÜNING | GROUP - we trade worldwide with energy-supplying raw materials and have established ourselves as a market leader. BRÜNING | MEGAWATT supplies wood chips, waste wood or landscape conservation material for energy generation in power plants or for further processing. BRÜNING | EUROMULCH reliably supplies its customers all year round with bark mulch, chips, organic floor coverings and high-quality firewood. BRÜNING | INTERNATIONAL combines our foreign business with our office in Copenhagen under one roof and develops new concepts for the Danish and international market. BRÜNING | LOGISTIC ensures punctual and reliable deliveries throughout Europe and networks the transports of our companies with each other.
- preparation of offers and conclusion of supply agreements
- acquisition of new customers and support of existing customers in office and field service
- participation in all sales and purchasing activities in the Scandinavian market
- further development of strategic purchasing and sales policy
- coordination of delivery and collection from customers and suppliers on a daily basis
- administrative tasks
- the chance to work for a steadily growing, dynamic company
- very good prospects for advancement
- a flat management structure
- a young, motivated team
- flexible working hours
- further training opportunities
- modern, ergonomically designed workstations.
- Cand.merc. from CBS or a similar degree in business management.
- must be fluent in English and Danish, while an intermediate level of German is an advantage.
- experience in B2B (Business-to-Business) biotrading is a requirement.
- experience in the biomass sector is desirable.
- willingness to travel.
- independent and results-oriented working-style.
- good MS Office skills.
- good team work skills.
If this sounds interesting to you, then you could be just the person we are looking for to join us a full-time member of our team. We look forward to receiving your application with a indication of your salary expectations. Please send these to us by Email to email@example.com