Regional Sales Manager Denmark
If you can handle the difficult art of combining deep technical insight with a sense of business development and establishing long-term business relationships, and you have knowledge of connectors, and interconnection technology in general, we have just the job for you.
Your overall task will be to establish new customers and new projects in need of advanced connector technology solutions for demanding applications. In many cases, you will be the link between the customer’s development department and ours.
More than 50 % of our business is based on customized solutions and we often participate in developing our customer’s new products as a trusted partner.
Our focus markets are testing & measurement, the military and security industry, medical technology, green energy, eMobility, and other high-end industries in Denmark.
- Independently and proactively planning and implementing outreach sales and consulting for both new and existing customers throughout Denmark.
- Discovering new opportunities and initiating strategies and actions for establishing them in profitable transactions.
- Preparing technical and commercial solutions together with relevant colleagues at headquarters.
- Establishing and expanding networks, caring for relationships, and promoting customers as well as direct and indirect decision-makers and other contacts that influence the sales and decision-making process.
- Participating in relevant trade fairs, conferences, exhibitions, seminars, and other marketing activities.
- Participating in internal regional and global sales meetings and training.
- Knowledge and experience with plugs, connectors, and connector technology is a huge plus! But you could also have a different background in electromechanics or technical sales.
- You are a proactive and dynamic person with an electronics or electrical engineering background and several years of experience with Business-to-Business sales and services, preferably supplemented with a graduate education in commercial sales and marketing.
- You are results-oriented, independent, thorough, reliable, and have a high level of energy.
- It is important that you have good cooperative skills and a service-minded attitude and a love for strategic sales work, which you perform with a high level of perseverance and commitment.
- You effortlessly communicate in Danish and English, both spoken and written, and it is a plus if you know German.
What is offered:
- You will work at an innovative and competitive international company that is a market leader in its field, together with highly skilled and helpful colleagues.
- All order processing, quotes, and daily administration are handled in Germany so you can focus on your customers.
- An exciting and independent job at a growing dynamic company where decisions are made quickly and efficiently with high confidence in individuals.
- You will have the opportunity to influence the development of the Danish market with your knowledge and ideas.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of unique customized technical solutions based on patented technologies.
- We offer an attractive salary package with pension, a company car, and lucrative bonus scheme.
- The office is located at Avedøre Holme, Hvidovre, but there is plenty of freedom to work from home.
The company is one of the leading manufacturers of connectors, connector products, plugs, and sockets in the world. At a global level, the company employs more than 2,300 employees, extending beyond the headquarters in Germany, and includes international manufacturing and dealer networks in Romania, Mexico, the US, and China.
The dealer network includes nine international sales offices, one of which is in Hvidovre, Denmark, as well as a number of local and international agents and distribution partners.
The applications include segments that require high-reliability transmission of power, signals, data, and other media, such as medical devices, aerospace and defense technology, critical security electronics, energy, testing and measurement equipment, automotive electronics, and advanced industrial electronics.
The company has all the necessary skills and technologies in-house for design, development, and production of both standard and customized connector solutions.
ODU Denmark ApS
Sales Manager Nordic
+45 2233 5335