Quality Auditor to Unilabs a.s. (temporary position)
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing company, whose work directly changes lives for the better? Then you might be our new employee. You will be part of the Copenhagen team with approximately 60 employees, whose work focuses on servicing customers in the Health Care (ISO 17025) and Pharmaceutical (GLP & GCP) markets. Headquartered in Geneva, Unilabs is a privately-backed medical diagnostics business that aspires to be at the heart and start of all effective treatment decisions.
We are looking for a talented Quality Auditor to contribute in a temporary position to our internal and external audit activities. Your main focus will be internal audits as well as supplier audits and following up on those. You will also take part in the day-to-day quality activities including handling of non-conformances, training activities and development of standard operating procedures. You will be reporting to the Operations Director.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Auditing according to internal audit plan
- Develop and maintain supplier audit program – some European travelling expected
- Document management
- Handling of non-conformances, root cause investigation and CAPAs
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience with GCP, GLP and/or ISO 17025/15189
- Auditor experience
- Preferably knowledge of auditing study plans, protocols, study reports and data
- Good collaboration skills
- Results oriented and structured
- Excellent planning skills and not afraid of taking responsibility
- Able to work effectively alone as well as in teams
- Great interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- A versatile working day
- Differentiated tasks
- Canteen with lunch, coffee and fresh fruit, massage offering, art, and wine club and great colleagues
- International cooperation
If you are passionate about quality; if it motivates you to work in the heart of the business, and if you thrive with taking responsibility, then you could be the right person for the position as Quality Auditor. Please apply with your CV and motivational letter.
For more information about the position please contact Operations Director Rune Nørgaard (firstname.lastname@example.org / 3374 3000). The deadline for applications is September 30th 2019, but candidates will be evaluated ongoing. Please apply by the "apply here" function - not by e-mail.
Why join Unilabs?
Unilabs A/S is part of the Unilabs group, one of Europe's leading private players in the health sector. The Unilabs Group employs more than 10,000 employees. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and is located in 15 countries.
Unilabs A/S employs approximately 60 employees in Copenhagen and serves customers in the health and pharmaceutical market. The company provides tests to hospitals in Denmark, and in the pharmaceutical market, the company provides services and support for clinical development studies and customized services with dedicated HelpDesk for the pharmaceutical industry.