Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Finance, EMEA
DO YOU HAVE A POSITIVE CAN-DO ATTITUDE AND DO YOU STRIVE TO DELIVER HIGH QUALITY IN ALL YOU DO? THEN YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
EMEA FINANCE IN PANDORA HAS AN OPEN POSITION FOR A SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER WITH STRONG ANALYTICAL SKILLS AND A COMMERICAL MINDSET.
We are looking for a talented candidate to join our Financial Planning and Analysis Team in EMEA Finance.
You will join an exciting work environment and be part of a team that supports the regional and global top management in their long and short term decision making. Being a part of the biggest individual region in PANDORA, you will be responsible for management reporting, forecasting processes, business case reviews and development as well as various in-depth analyses.
Through monthly and weekly reporting, we provide valuable insight to our management and other stakeholders. We are responsible for the region's planning cycle with the aim to run efficient budget and target processes and regularly revisit direction through forecasts.
Our key stakeholders are Regional management, Group Finance leadership team and colleagues in local teams (London, Milan, Hamburg, Warsaw, Dubai).
You will work in a dynamic organization with highly competent colleagues in an exciting international environment. The EMEA FP&A Team consists of three passionate team members reporting to Director of FP&A, EMEA.
Amongst your tasks are:
- Analyse and understand performance development within the region's markets
- Run the recurring reporting process with focus on right insights, efficiency and proper controls to ensure a high quality level
- Create the narrative for the Business Performance Reviews and other regular reports for the management
- Drive PANDORA annual planning wheel, from target setting and expectation alignment to system input consolidation and analysis
- Identify risks and opportunities and simulate outcomes for different scenarios
- Review and develop business cases to support various initiatives
- Identify value adding activities to help steer a growing and profitable business as well as effective cost and working capital management
- Create management presentations.
- You hold a Master's degree in Finance or another related subject
- At least 5 years' proven solid experience with global retail business controlling
- You have a solid FP&A toolbox obtained through previous experience in FP&A teams, business controlling or project participation
- You know the P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow and its interactions with performance management
- Highly skilled within analysis and reporting
- Commercial retail understanding
- Ability to communicate findings in a clear, simple and structured manner
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Danish is not a requirement)
- Preferably, you have experience within:
- Performance management
- Target setting and business plans consolidation
- Business case development and evaluation
- Regional optimization projects
- Working with Hyperion as well as usage of BI systems.
- You have the ability to interact with and build relationships with people on all levels of our organization
- You are a team-player, but also show a high degree of ownership and engagement with tasks
- You have a proactive and ambitious attitude
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where priorities can change as our business evolves
- You are good at seeing the overall picture as well as the small details
- You are organized and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
PANDORA's headquarter is located at Havneholmen in Copenhagen, which also will be your office location. Travel days on selected occasions can be expected as we are a global company. The preferred starting date is as soon as possible - therefore, applications and interviews will be handled on an ongoing basis.
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of nine people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please "Apply online". In case you have any questions about the role, you can reach out to Victoria Bojesen, Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net