Student Assistant, Group Legal
PANDORA IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A NEW STUDENT ASSISTANT TO JOIN GROUP LEGAL'S TEAM BASED IN OUR GLOBAL OFFICE IN COPENHAGEN. YOUR PRIMARY TASK WILL BE SUPPORTING GROUP LEGAL WITH DAY-TO-DAY WORK.
As our current student assistant will be graduating shortly, Group Legal is looking for a new ambitious student assistant to join our team. Our team is a busy international group of more than 25 people. The team works closely together across geographies and time zones to provide legal and strategic advice and support to the various functions throughout Pandora.
As a student assistant in Group Legal you will primarily be assisting the IPR team with various matters relating to intellectual property law. Further, you will assist with archiving of contracts and management, administration and handling of various corporate documents.
Your areas of responsibilities:
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Management and administration of documents, e.g. obtaining signatures, notarization/legalization of the documents etc.;
- Management and administration of our contract archive;
- Review of minor contracts;
- Preparing presentations and memos;
- IPR related matters, e.g. registration of designs, various trademark clearings, IPR contracts, management and administration of various IPR documents etc.;
- Assisting in handling of Pandora's insider list; and
- Misc. support such as scheduling, booking and copying.
What is needed to succeed:
We expect that you latest by summer 2020 have obtained your bachelor degree and that you will begin your Master of Laws studies immediately thereafter.
- Candidates enrolled on and actively pursuing a Bachelor of Law program or a Bachelor of Commercial Law program are eligible to apply for this position;
- You have good Danish and English proficiency skills, both written and verbal;
- Skills and experience with Excel and Power Point is an advantage;
- You are proactive and helpful with a can-do attitude;
- You have a structural approach to your work;
- You have a great sense of detail;
- You have a positive attitude and are a quick learner; and
- You are interested in the area of intellectual property law.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy team of more than 25 people all around the world, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. Group Legal in Copenhagen is made up by 7 lawyers, 1 legal assistant and 1 student assistant. We prioritize a professional environment but always find time for strengthening our personal relations.
Start date: 1 November 2019.
Work hours: 2 full days per week.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact either:
Legal Counsel, Group Legal
+45 60 37 96 27 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Associate General Counsel, Group Legal
+45 29 10 79 88 / email@example.com
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora's future click "Apply online". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational - and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net