Product Area Manager - Hexvix Denmark
STORBJERG Search & Selection Recruiting on behalf of Photocure ASA.
Would you like to become part of a world leader in photodynamic technology, then this is your chance! – You will be covering the entire Danish market and secure / expand the existing HexVix sales via strong customer relationships with urologists, oncologists and surgical departments.
Photocure, the world leader in photodynamic technology, is a Norwegian based specialty pharmaceutical company. We develop and commercialize highly selective and effective solutions in several disease areas such as bladder cancer, HPV and precancerous lesions of the cervix and acne.
Key figures: Total sales revenues 2018 MNOK 173 (an increase of 17% from 2017) / The total number of employees is 70 (Nordics / US).
Nordic sales organization: Head, Nordic Cancer Commercial Operations – Nordic Product Manager – Nordic MSL –
6 Product Area Mangers (1 in Denmark, 2 in Norway, 2 in Sweden and 1 in Finland).
- Position: Product Area Manager (PAM) – Hexvix
- Reporting to: Head of Nordic Cancer Commercial Operations
Area responsibility: Denmark
- Obtain optimal/maximal market share, revenue and profit for Hexvix in Denmark
- Build Hexvix-market and secure strong customer relationships and partnerships - through a high degree of holistic understanding and ability to develop solutions in dialogue with customer (B2B approach)
- PAM is an ambassador for our values (courage and passion – integrity – respect and care) in all he/she does
- PAM carries full responsibility for delivering according to agreed goals, and for securing own competence development, improvement and progress
- Sales of Hexvix within Denmark
- Detailed knowledge about market and customers in a structured way and keep this updated and available (relevant info. about customers and decision makers, customer segmentation, patient volume, treatment options, competitors, pricing/economy, barriers, political signals, relevant laws and regulations)
- Perform market analysis (see above)
- Develop and implement activity goals and activity plan in writing and in line with top level strategies and focus on goals/objectives, initiatives/plans and time for each customer/customer segment
- Monthly reports according to agreed format and time
- Weekly activity reports according to agreed format and time in CRM system
- Cost budget own area
- Use campaigns, material, presentations, messages and correspondence - approved and agreed with central management
- Strong co-operation with colleagues, both in own country, across product teams and at Nordic level in order to develop and secure “best practises” and strong teamwork
- Build and maintain strong and professional customer relationships through activities
- Continuous improvement and development of own skills: scientific updates, sales performance
- Contribute with ideas and proposals for new and better solutions to increase sales and profit
- Open and constructive feedback to leader
Main tasks will include
- Analyse market and customers
- Plan - implement - evaluate - initiatives and activities
- Segment customers in order to get right focus
- Follow-up sales trends and sales per customer, suggest and take necessary actions
- Build strong relationships to key customers
- Report activities
- Report result - deviation from budget - possible reasons – initiatives.
- Commercial and / or medical background
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience from a similar position within pharmaceutical or Medical Technology
- Experience from sales to hospitals
- Ability to secure, understand and use clinical data
- Professional presentation skills and ability to network at all levels
- Extrovert, dynamic and highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Ability to establish a functional, home office environment to effectively manage assigned responsibilities.
Would be a plus
- Experience from sales and marketing of products within the area of urology and oncology
- Experience from sales to hospitals / surgical departments
- Established contacts on Key Opinion Leader level
- LIF authorization.
Personal skills/Key words
- Thrive in an international environment, where things are constantly changing
- Can work independently, take initiative, ownership and pride in your work
- Work both analytically and proactively
- Good collaborations skills with stakeholders
- Are easy-going, flexible, a good team player and perform your work with an open mind and sense of humor
- Self-driven / Team player / Adaptable / Constructive / High energy level
- Competitive salary to be negotiated on an individual basis
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Attractive car allowance (KM compensation / Fixed monthly guaranteed minimum)
- Laptop / Mobile computing
- Vacation – according to Danish regulations
TRAVELLING ACTIVITY (OVERNIGHT STAYS): 20 to 30 days annually
IT: Strong IT skills
RESIDENCE: Denmark – Preferably Sealand / Copenhagen Region.
Language DK (native) / UK (high level) + ability to communicate with colleagues in NO and SE.
Please forward your application / CV “PAM HEXVIX” via mail to email@example.com no later than Tuesday 1 October 2019. Interviews will be held continuously.
In case of any questions please contact Steen Storbjerg Nielsen: firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 2999 9689.