Document Management Specialist – Our Swidnica Office
Résumés accepted in English only
DBI Plastics is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas. This position is based in our centralized European operation in Swidnica, Poland, and you will be reporting to our Global Head of Quality, who is based in Poland.
We are looking for a person for a newly created position at our Polish site (in Swidnica), who will handle all the coordination tasks to take place prior to our entering into contracts with our customers. The responsibility of our new employee will be to review and analyse the contents of contracts as well as to coordinate and shape the formation of the contents. To succeed in this position, communication skills must be good as our candidate will be working closely with all our departments in our company.
- Review and analysis of contracts from potential customers
- Coordination of approving contracts for quality and business cooperation
- Internal communication between international locations of DBI
- Support to quality and customer service departments regarding communication with customers and creation of internal documentation
- You possess great communication skills allowing you to communicate clearly and precisely with our organization in Denmark and other regions in the world.
- You are able to work in an analytical and structured way.
- You understand and are interested in working with people of other cultures.
- Languages written and oral: English (fluent), Polish (fluent)
- Master’s degree level (or studying for a master’s degree)
- Computer skills
- Direct contract with DBI
- Newly Re-modelled and Expanded Office and Production Facilities in Swidnica
- Work in an international environment
- We Foster a Flexible Work Environment in which your Opinion Matters
- Social Activities
- On-boarding Training
- Holiday Gifts
- Private Medical Care
- Team Building Activities
- Free Fruit and Drinks.
Working out of DBI Office Swidnica, Towarowa 30, 58-100 Swidnica, Poland.
Terms and Conditions: 3 months’ probation period
Please send a full resume in English and a motivational cover letter and apply online. For additional information, please contact Global Head of Quality, Pawel Muraszko.
Please observe that we will work with candidates from whom we receive cover letters and résumés in English only.
DBI Plastics A/S is a privately held company founded in 1937. DBI develops and produces protective devices within 3 business areas; Automotive, Machine and Engineering. The company has 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquarter is in Stenlille, Denmark, with production facilities in Poland and regional offices in China and in the USA.
For additional information on DBI and our core values, please visit www.dbiplastics.com/top/About_DBI/Our_values_and_code_of_conduct.aspx.