Executive Assistant, Group HR
Would you like to be a key support for Group HR working to develop an exciting people agenda for Pandora globally? And are you looking for a strong platform for further professional development in an environment where Human Resources will directly support the business plan for Pandora?
Job description and areas of responsibility:
Pandora exists to give a voice to people’s loves through beautiful and collectable jewellery, and the people agenda is of high importance and priority when fulfilling this brand purpose. Therefore, we are now looking for a talented and energetic professional to work directly with the CHRO in a business-focused HR organization on the development of analyses, business cases and coordination of strategic projects. You will be responsible for co-developing and facilitating key focus areas as well as assisting the CHRO in efficiently managing his time to make sure we deliver. In addition, you will:
- Set up and organize key meetings and events for Group HR
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Prepare materials, presentations and documentations
- Act as right hand to the CHRO on different projects, tasks and practicalities
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, seminars and presentations on behalf of the CHRO
- Collect data and gather inputs from both internal and external stakeholders
- Act as Project Manager on smaller assignments and projects.
What is needed to succeed:
You are likely to have relevant experience working with organizational or strategy consulting or as part of a large global organization. You have an interest in progressing a career in a business focused Human Resources organization and see this as a key starting point. We further believe that professionals with the following skills and experience are well-suited:
- A master's degree within business administration, HR, strategy, leadership, business psychology or similar
- Experience in performing analyses and preparing reports and materials using PowerPoint, Excel and other similar software
- Experience managing tasks and projects with a high demand for structure and stakeholder involvement
- Professional verbal and written English and Danish skills
- Experience of providing close support to a senior leader and accepting of also helping with the little things
Something about you:
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures, and we believe it is of essence that you bring a performance-driven attitude and an ability to balance between conceptual thinking and detailed deep dives. You possess a high level of integrity and are able to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional way. Further, you have a flair for orchestrating people and projects and will demonstrate an ability to complete assigned tasks with a high degree of accuracy. In addition, you bring:
- A strong analytical mindset with a passion for executing
- An ability to navigate in an executive environment and with stakeholders at all levels
- Hands-on, yet seeing the big picture and having an open mind for change
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting and international business area including more than 20 professionals who work closely together and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
The role is based at our Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Start date is October 1st or as soon as possible.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future please click on "Apply now". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Global Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net