Product Manager (m/f) IoT – PLUS+1 Connect
Danfoss is a global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions that save energy and costs, and reduce carbon emissions. The company's wide range of products and services are used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors and powering mobile machinery. The company is also active in the field of solar and wind power as well as district heating and cooling infrastructure for cities and urban communities. Danfoss was founded in 1933 in Nordborg, Denmark. Today, the Group employs around 24,000 employees and sells its products in more than 100 countries around the world.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager (m/f) IoT – PLUS+1 Connect to be based in one of our main locations around the world.
The Product Manager (m/f) provides strategic direction for products in the area "Off highway mobile market". They formulate long-range plans, keeping the organization focused on market needs. They manage pricing, promotion and placement of the products throughout their life cycle. The Product Manager (m/f) works with Sales & Marketing and Business Unit Sales personnel to initiate and coordinate actions that are intended to grow and maintain a successful business on a global scale.
- Strategic product positioning and market launch strategy
- Owner of marketing plans and business cases for new products
- Competitor landscape analysis
- Capture and analyze external and internal voice of customer
- Define strategy for product lifecycle management
- Launch leader in product development process projects
- Define product value proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering or Marketing or Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Knowledge of marketing analytic tools and methods
- 5+ years experience in BU’s industry with detailed knowledge of IoT applications
- Successful and profitable product portfolio
- Experienced in strategic product planning
- Professional knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce
- Innovative, confident with a high motivation to run own projects
- Communication and networking capabilities
- Willing to travel up to 50% globally
- English on a high level, written and oral.
What we can offer
Robust structures, quick decision making paths and a organizational culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas is the professional environment that we are offering to you. In these exciting times you have the chance to actively participate in the development and execution of innovative business strategies on a national and international scale.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.