Process Excellence Manager
Are you passionate about Finance Processes? Pandora is looking for a spearhead to drive the areas of global financial processes to the next stage.
The Process Excellence Manager will report to the Director of the Global Governance, Risk & Compliance department, located in Copenhagen. The department is responsible for standardizing and optimizing the financial processes in Pandora globally in close collaboration with key stakeholders from regions and functional areas.
The Process Excellence Manager will be working on financial processes end-to-end within Pandora, and thus both up- and downstream impacts from the value chain. In Pandora we constantly aim to improve our ambition of being One global company, this role is customized to strengthen the effort in aligning and standardizing global financial processes, while improving efficiency and optimizing where possible.
As Process Excellence Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving our agenda of globalizing and standardizing our financial processes
- Identifying areas of simplification, efficiency and optimization
- Driving implementation projects increasing efficiency e.g. center of excellence or automation
- Linking the financial processes with key pre-requisites like policies, IT landscape and controls
- Manage a well driven team of 7 skilled colleagues in our Process Excellence Team, located in Poland.
Travel is required in this job, the expectation is around 10-30 days a year. The start is as soon as possible and recruitment will continue until the right candidate is found. The majority of the work day will happen in English and you are expected to be able to work with different cultures (US, South America, Asia, EMEA) and in different time zones.
- Extensive Process Excellence work experience from a similar role
- Vast project management experience
- Good overview, critical sense, strong analytical skills and ability to deal with many complex issues
- Holder of a relevant degree, e.g. in management, finance, relevant certificates etc.
- You are ambitious, committed to and passionate about you work
- You are a team player, and have the right balance between theoretical and pragmatic approach
- You have strong communication skills and are able to work with senior management
- High level of spoken and written English.
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 15 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
Mads Hee Raun
Director, Governanve, Risk & Compliance
+45 20339193, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future please click on "Apply now". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through more than 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs more than 26,000 people worldwide of whom more than 11,500 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. Pandora is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, Pandora’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net