Sales Development Reps to International Team
Miinto's new team in Copenhagen, one for each market: Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland and Italy
For our customer Miinto, we are looking for passionate Sales Development Reps who are eager to creating new business development and partner opportunities for one of Europes fastest growing fashion e-commerce platforms. Partners at Miinto are fashion shops/stores, boutiques and fashion chains all over Europe.
Miinto is a dynamic and young company transforming the fashion industry, and they expect to triple their business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. At Miinto they work hard, but they also take time to celebrate their successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
You’ll be responsible for developing new business opportunities through research, qualifying and calling potential partners. As the first point of contact with the prospects you’ll be building and maintaining a relationship by understanding their business needs and providing the solutions through our Cutting-Edge product features and services. This will lead to setting up a call or face to face meeting for Miinto’s Out-Side Sales Representatives.
On the mature markets in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and the Netherlands, Miinto is well-known among potential and existing partners.
Your key responsabilities:
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of all Miinto products and business practice
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries
- Research businesses, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new opportunities through cold calls and emails
- Build relationships with prospects by gaining insight into their businesses to enable you to provide solutions for their online ecommerce needs
- Refer qualified opportunities to the Sales Team to develop and close
- Minimum of 1-year cold calling experience in a B2B sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quota
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extremely well organized and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Utilize CRM for Daily Pipeline Management Activity, Call Volume, Quality Conversations, Follow-up - Conversations, within target market
- Enthusiasm, timeliness, professionalism, desire to learn
- Must be highly motivated, determined and goal-oriented
- Native Danish or Norwegian or Dutch or Polish or German or Italian - and excellent English skills verbally and in writing
You will go through a hands-on training program with your colleagues when you start at Miinto to learn their concept, procedures, IT-systems etc.
From this video you will get an impression of the ambiance in the Sales team and the Miinto concept.
The Miinto mission is to help customers find themselves through the broadest and deepest collection of fashion products by connecting shoppers to fashion boutiques and brands across Europe. Miinto is showcasing roughly 500,000 products, several thousands of brands from more than 1,800 physical boutiques in Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Switzerland and Denmark combined enabling consumers to shop local online in a sustainable way. They work hard to provide their customers with the quickest delivery and most personal online shopping experience. See more info: miinto.com
Miinto is a young company headquartered in central Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.
Bloom is handling the recruitment process for Miinto. Please apply by pressing the button APPLY HERE - just a short application and your CV. We evaluate applications every day, and invite relevant candidates for interviews – so apply today :-)