Sales Manager – Shanghai / China
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain firsthand experience in developing the internal foundation for our new office in China, in a position that will make an impact in a global company?
Then take this chance to build a vast international network. With a 2-3 year commitment to live and work for Kinetico in Shanghai, you can develop your career in a fast growing company that is a world leader in sustainable water softening and filtration systems.
Like us, you are talented, highly-disciplined, self-motivated, confident yet humble, excited to learn about other cultures, and out to have fun!
Join our highly valued Kinetico Team
As the Sales Manager, China, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with existing Kinetico customers, as well as identifying growth opportunities in our newly opened China office. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and the evolution of the fast-growing China market, and collaborate with internal Kinetico stakeholders to engineer adaptions of products, equipment and services as required.
In addition to relationship management, you will be accountable for the full process of developing commercial opportunities – from assisting with the sale, through project management and successful implementation. The role also involves providing technical/functional sales and support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. You will need to present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, as well as the future direction of the product, and understand and communicate overall solutions.
With a high degree of professionalism and integrity, you:
- Manage and support new and existing customer relationships – develop a strategic go-to-market plan with local business development managers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales, navigating around sales barriers
- Developing and managing a territory with the appropriate sales processes, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short, mid and long-term opportunity management
- Engage and interact within customer at various levels understand customer infrastructure, culture and hierarchy
- Create and maintain acultural environment that support teamwork, encourages employee participation and professional growth
Get a thorough introduction program
Kinetico is a dynamic organization characterized by professionalism, an open atmosphere and great opportunities for professional and personal development. We offer a comprehensive introduction program and on-the-job training from our office in Shanghai/China.
Energy, drive and a passion for results
There are several key traits we are looking for with this position. On a personal level, you display a positive, high-energy and ambitious attitude, and you know how to achieve and set goals/objectives. Also, you have great communication and collaboration skills, enabling you to build up a new customer base while simultaneously maintaining the existing one.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentations skills (written and oral), with the ability to influence opinion and display a positive, high-energy attitude
- Competitive personality: consistent top performer with genuine drive, ambition and passion for results
- Able to understand and explain business and technical issues related to Customer´s proposed solution; can become knowledgeable of product offered in order to facilitate product demonstrations
- Fluent English is a requirement. Other languages e.g. Chinese/Spanish/German is a bonus
Are you interested?
Interviews will be held continuously so please apply for the position by sending a motivational letter & CV by email, to Vibeke Hellebjerg, European HR Director at: email@example.com.
Founded in 1970, Kinetico was started by two engineers who pioneered the development of non-electric, fully automatic water treatment systems. Innovative technology and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction have distinguished the company and positioned Kinetico as a leader in today´s ever-changing water treatment industry manufacturing water softeners, along with a wide range of system that improve water quality for general use, as well as those that provide high-quality drinking water for consumption. Kinetico products are Third Party certified to confirm quality and performance and complimented by the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. Kinetico is part of the Axel Johnson Group of companies, a global organization and fifth generation company that continues to be successful in developing leading businesses. For more information, please visit www.kinetico.eu