Measuring Specialist Specjalista ds. pomiarów
DBI Plastics is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas. DBI is a family-owned company founded in 1937 with the headquarter in Denmark and with regional offices located in Europe, the Americas and China. We have a strong international presence, including sales to more than 50 countries, as well as production and assembly facilities in Denmark, Poland and China.
We are looking for a person who will perform measurements using tools and machines and become a new member of our team at our production plant in Swidnica. The right candidate will be interested in cooperation with our production unit (i.e., production process control) and our technology department (i.e., specifically when new products are to be introduced and when periodical updates of re-qualifications are needed).
- Geometric measurements using coordinate measuring machine (CMM) and hand-type measuring tools (e.g., caliper).
- Weight measurements using digital scale.
- Preparation of measuring reports and quality and project documentation (PPAP).
- Measuring equipment supervision.
- Provide support to quality, production and technology departments.
- You have experience from working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- You are open-minded and make a conscious effort to communicate well.
- You work in an analytical and structured way.
- You are interested in meeting and working with people from other cultures.
- Programming and operating the coordinate measuring machine (CMM). Certificate or work experience from a similar position (mandatory).
- Ability to program and operate Carl Zeiss O-Inspect CMM or Carl Zeiss Calypso software will be an advantage.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Skilled in working in MS Office
- On-boarding training
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Team building activities
- Flexible and flexible work environment
- Modern and newly built offices and production facilities
- Work in an international environment
- Attractive benefit package (private medical care and life insurance with option to extend it to family members).
- Social Activities.
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (free fresh fruit)
- Holiday gifts
For additional information, please contact Quality Assurance Manager, Bartosz Kieljan or visit our website www.dbiplastics.com
Please know that we will contact the candidates we choose to work with.