Seeds Sales Manager Nordics & Baltic Region
Under the authority of the company’s leadership, the sales Manager will be responsible for the Pioneer Seed Brand in Nordic and Baltics:
- Analyze, implement and coordinate company’s profitability and drive planned growth in Nordics and Baltic region.
- Provide management and orientation of sales activities through distribution channels,creating an environment which fosters initiative to increase and reach sales goals.
- Analyze and manage resource allocation to achieve expected sales volume, market share and earnings growth.
- Develop and support implementation of sales policies on the sales market.
- Search for new business partnerships in order to get the best business opportunities.
- Supervise the coordination of allocated resources for strategies and programs necessary to achieve sales goals
- Make budget decisions considering their impact on company’s financial results.
- Provide a high level of service to customers and influence the sales process.
- Be part of the Corteva Seed Network in Europe and represent the strategy and needs of the seeds business.
- Contribute to the implementation of Corteva to the sales teams.
- Project management and lead indirectly other key stakeholders.
- Travel 20%.
- Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Science; Master is a nice to have.
- Several years of field and sales experience in seeds business is required.
- Experience in key agriculture crops - corn and rape seed.
- Fluent English and Danish.
- You are acknowledged for your reliability, analytical and organizational skills as well as your technical agricultural expertise and your vision of the seeds market.
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.