Maritime Project Manager
- Do you have experience with large scale maritime projects and a personal drive that has led you to success? Become part of the PureteQ team and live out your ambitions in a position with great responsibility on many levels and with special focus on design, installation, and commissioning of scrubbers on ships.
PureteQ is an engineering company that specializes in the development of patented and high-tech scrubber solutions, including assembly, start-up, and commissioning.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career and who is bright and enjoys working in a challenging and ever-changing international environment. As a project manager at PureteQ, you will, after having received training, assume responsibility for managing and leading several scrubber projects. You will get to work with international colleagues, as we have offices and agents globally.
You will report to the PureteQ Project Director.
As a Maritime Project Manager, you are responsible for the design, execution, and commissioning of scrubbers both retrofit and on new buildings. Your responsibilities include preparation of detailed budgets, relevant follow-up actions and other tasks as described below:
- Leading the project team - including handling suppliers and purchasing components
- Ensure timeliness and quality of all services provided to the customer - including planning of system approval and coordination with customers and other stakeholders
- Preparation of tenders and offers
- Follow up activities to include Class, shipowner and shipyard/installer
- Application/process design and calculations
- Systems documentation - including lists of recommended spare parts and instructions
- Installation and commissioning
PureteQ ‘s headquarter is situated in Svendborg but will be moving to new offices end of 2020. We expect you to work in our office in Svendborg when you are not traveling.
We are looking for an ambitious hands-on Project Manager with practical experience and solid technical understanding for our maritime department. We expect that you already know what it takes to make successful projects, but the following points are key to achieving results:
- 5+ years’ experience in the marine/shipping industry with technical project management
- Background as a Marine Engineer, Naval Architect or a similar practical background
- Solid technical understanding
- Familiar with approval requirements from Class and Flag State
- Skilled at managing change and constantly looking to challenge the standards to do things better
- Good communication skills
- Sense for details
- A high energy level and a personal drive that makes you excel at your work
- Willingness for 80+ traveling days per year for installation and commissioning of scrubber systems abroad
- Danish, fluently
- English, fluently
- German, preferred
It is an advantage if you have been employed in one or more technical positions on ships. We will prefer if you have experience with scrubber systems from a career at sea and that you are familiar with 3D drawings.
Read more about PureteQ A/S at www.pureteq.com. You can watch a presentation video of PureteQ at youtu.be/ILPvUjKHtG4. If you have any questions or would like an informal and confidential assessment of your profile in relation to the job as Project Manager, please contact Project Director, Henrik Pander, on +45 4014 9270.
Please mark your application “Maritime Project Manager PureteQ”. All applications are treated confidentially and should be sent to Recruit@pureteq.com. Deadline is October 20th. Job interviews may be held prior to the application deadline.