KLIFO is looking for a Project Manager for our Glostrup office
KLIFO is expanding and wants to engage Project Managers into a dynamic and experienced team within Clinical Operations Solutions. The people we want to engage like to work in a consulting environment and have a positive, proactive, flexible, self-driven and self-confident personality. We can offer a highly flexible, free and trustful working climate with exciting customers and projects among competent colleagues where your knowledge, experience and contribution are valuable and highly appreciated.
The position as Project Manager:
The Project Manager (PM) is overall responsible for managing the clinical trials, i.e.:
- Management of assigned project in all phases, from start-up to the end of the trial
- Leadership of people involved in the project (CRAs, CTA, etc.)
- Investigational site selection in order to assure the quality and conformity of the sites
- Attending cross-functional project team in relation to trial(s)
- Operational and scientific input to key project documents
- Continuous relationship with the Principal Investigators and Sponsor to assure the success of the trial in terms of enrolment and quality
- Management and resolution of issues occurring during the trial
- Generation and management of Project Plans
- Investigators and Monitors training and organization of meetings
- Elaboration of trial specific procedures
- Participation in data management activities.
The qualifications of the Project Manager:
The Project Manager should possess the following qualifications:
- MSc in the life sciences field and a minimum of 5-6 years of overall experience out of which 2 years must be in project management in the pharmaceutical industry/BioTech/CRO
- Extensive knowledge of GCP guidelines, applicable regulatory requirements, medical terminology and clinical trial processes
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrated project management skills including the ability to plan a project and operate within plan and budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, ability to develop and maintain excel spreadsheets and to generate PowerPoint presentations
In addition to the above-mentioned qualifications the ideal candidate is a dedicated and collaborative team player that possesses excellent planning skills and is fluent, spoken and written, in English and in a Scandinavian language.
We offer a job where you can:
- Work within different therapeutic areas and with tasks of varying complexity
- Work with a heterogeneous client pool (pharmaceutical companies, established biotech, inexperienced biotech, investigators/academia)
- Build international client relations
- Use and elaborate your competences and experience
- Work in an interactive, flexible and positive working environment.
As KLIFO is a smaller service provider, you will experience a high level of transparency, influence and a good possibility for individual planning. KLIFO is located in Smedeland 36, 2600 Glostrup. Further information about KLIFO can be found at www.klifo.dk.
For more information, please contact Jennie Wilborgsson, Clinical Research Director of COS, at +45 93 638 820.
Applications should be sent to:
email@example.com marked Project Manager DK. KLIFO processes your application and all related personal data exclusively for the specific hiring process. Your data is processed as confidential information; cf. the current data protection law (GDPR).
Deadline: 15th October 2019.
KLIFO is an established and integrated drug development consultancy with offices in Denmark and Germany. We provide end-to-end expert capabilities, enabling our partners to maximise opportunity, mitigate risks, drive innovation and achieve efficient project advancement. For more information, visit KLIFO.com