Area Manager EMEA
Established in 1972 and employing 800 people worldwide, Argon Medical Devices has grown dramatically over the past few years from the acquisition of the EDC products to the licensing of innovative technologies, to the expansion of our manufacturing, sales and distribution footprint following the acquisition of our latest Interventional business - Argon is now a larger and stronger Interventional player than any time in its past.
Our values and guiding principles are focused on our customers, we deliver on the commitments we make and thereby we secure that our medical solutions improve people's lives.
We are looking for an Area Manager, preferable located in Western Europe. The main responsibility will be to maintain and develop our distributor network in a range of selected countries in the western part of EMEA. You will be reporting to the Area Director EMEA and be co-working with a European team of 23 colleagues. However, with the extensive travel activity, you will mostly be working alone.
The role will involve responsibility for driving the EMEA Western Europe sales activities, working closely with the distributors. Thereby you will also provide support to customers and negotiate, manage and support company contracts with the distributors. In general, do the utmost to promote, develop and grow the area of responsibility of our Interventional and Vascular medical devices.
The primarily responsibilities will be to:
- Distributor management: Negotiate and settle agreements and budget targets between
Argon and distributors
- In close collaboration with the Management, set the strategy for distributors, including
definition and prioritization of business opportunities
- Set pricing targets, gross profits and marketing expense budget
- Monitor the sales process of local distributors in the selected markets
- Ensure compliance with distribution contract terms
- Develop relationships in the name of Argon with Key Opinion Leaders and local societies
- Provide market intelligence
- Review forecasts with the distributors
- Support Management with budget and forecasting processes
- Conduct fast track trainings for distributor sales force and end-users in co-operation with
the EMEA Clinical Specialist
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role, managing distributors internationally, preferably gained in the Interventional or other medical devices market. An extremely self-motivated individual with business acumen and a sound communicator. Further, the successful candidate will have excellent negotiation and presentation skills and be highly organized and structured with effective time management skills. Selling personality together with relevant sales experience is a must while education in a related background is desirable; fluency in English is required as well as a high level and experience with MS Office.
Argon offers a competitive compensation package and employment conditions.
Closing date: 30.11.2019.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV a.s.a.p. to:
Mai Brit Blom, Senior HR Manager EMEA at EMEA Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Argon Medical Devices: argonmedical.eu.com