Global Head of Human Resources
Are you passionate about HR? Are you motivated by driving and being involved in all aspects of HR and can work both hands-on and strategic? Are you outgoing with a positive attitude, engaged and good at creating an overview? Do you want to drive a strong internal structure on HRM and HRD in a dynamic environment that operates internationally in different cultures? Then you may be our new Head of HR.
You are overall responsible for HR in the Group. This includes driving and further developing and executing on our HR strategies, our people development and performance management agenda and generally further professionalizing our HR-processes throughout the employee life cycle.
You will work intensively on securing a strong value-based culture across the countries in which we operate so that all colleagues live out our ambitious plan for growth. It is important that you are business-oriented, can use HR-data to prioritize HR initiatives and that you thrive on coaching and supporting Line Managers in driving their people and organizational development agenda.
You will report to our Chief Financial Officer Ole Lund Madsen and be part of our Global Management Team.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Overall drive and live the DBI culture and values.
- Coach and support leaders in driving their organisational development incl. securing that HR processes make the leaders capable of reaching their business targets also from an HR perspective.
- Further develop us within talent and employee development, performance management, employer branding and reward structures.
- Drive larger annual HR processes such as our people planning process, the workplace assessment process and our global employee handbook with local appendixes.
- Drive the daily overview of all HR activities in the HR annual wheel and employee life cycle.
- Lead and develop our small team of HR employees.
- Drive and formulate HR policies from on-boarding to off-boarding (and ensure that these are adhered to and supported by relevant templates).
- Participate in and manage our recruiting process globally, including managing the relationship with relevant recruitment agencies.
- Ensure that all HR-data, job-descriptions and employment contracts, etc., are up-to-date and in compliance with relevant laws and GDPR. Hereunder also drive further development and use of IT applications (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- In liaison with the CFO drive and manage the Compensation and Benefits structure, including the payroll processes globally.
- Engage in the Work Council and Health, Safety and Environment Organisation.
Your qualifications are:
- A master’s degree and experience within the HRM and HRD task portfolio with app. 8 years of experience from international companies.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience.
- Experience in managing and implementing HR processes in an international setting, preferably also from a production environment.
- Experience in driving, facilitating and motivating people in change management processes.
- Strong communicator with a good sense of humour in a busy workday.
- Certification in personality tests and experience in labour law and work environmental issues is an advantage but not a requirement.
In this position, you will be involved in all aspects of the HR portfolio from development to operations. You appreciate being hands-on and visible in both production and management environments. You are an engaged individual with strong collaboration and communication skills.
Your competencies enable you to:
- Work very structured, independently and deliver at a high quality.
- Be a trusted partner at all levels of the organisation.
- Be a strong team player and a powerful motivator with strong values.
- Have a holistic understanding of how high-performance ties into creating a great workplace.
- Be ambitious in developing yourself, your colleagues and DBI as a company.
What we offer:
It is a fulltime position and your primary workplace will be either in Stenlille, Denmark or Swidnica, Poland. You will have 4-8 travels a year. If working out of Swidnica you should expect to be in Denmark at least one week per month. We have modern facilities, a flexible work environment in an international atmosphere, where your opinion matters.
For further information, please contact CFO Ole Lund Madsen at +45 4031 3363.
You apply by sending your CV and a cover letter via ”Apply online” below before October 21.
DBI Plastics A/S is a privately held company founded in 1937. DBI develops and produces protective devices within 3 business areas; Automotive, Machine and Engineering. The company has over. 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquarter is in Stenlille, Denmark, with production facilities in Denmark and Poland, as well as sales organisations in Germany, France, Italy, China, USA and Mexico. DBI Plastics A/S is certified in ISO/IATF16949:2016, ISO 9001-, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.