Customer Support & Logistics Specialist
Do you have experience of customer support and logistics, and would you like to help us build up the Customer Support & Logistics department of WCE Lifesciences?
WCE Lifesciences in Denmark have been developing their business over the years, and the next step is to build up their own Customer Service & Logistics department. We are looking for a new colleague with an excellent ability to provide our customers with the best of service.
You will be based in Bjæverskov and be a part of the Danish WCE Lifesciences team of 8 dedicated colleagues focusing on regenerative medicine tools and therapies. WCE Lifesciences is a part of Cook Group/Cook Medical.
Your main tasks will be to interact with our customers by phone or e-mail to provide information and assistance and to receive and process orders through the company’s order entry system and ensure shipments to customers.
You will also be taking care of the following tasks:
- Add and maintain customer details as required
- Communicate with customers
- Prepare sales quotations, sales reports, data analyses and other information as required
- Assess requests for additional services from existing and new customers
- Manage incoming finished goods and inventory locally
- Shipping of products to customers
- Invoice national and international orders, issue credit notes and handle returns
- Assist the financial department in accounting activities
- Coordinate and generate responses to customer requests, inquiries and technical questions
- Perform customer satisfaction evaluations including follow-up activities
- Maintain company quality and safety standards
WCE Lifesciences operate in a global environment which requires you to be an outgoing person who thrives on contact with foreign customers and colleagues. You are able to handle many parallel tasks in a dynamic work environment, maintaining an overview and with an eye for details in a structured way.
You must be comfortable working independently within your own areas of responsibility, but more importantly, we expect you to be an excellent team player with a positive attitude and committed approach to your tasks and to upgrading your knowledge, job skills and competences along with a proactive attitude to changes and new opportunities.
As a Customer Support & Logistics Specialist, you are expected to have the following qualifications
- Experience of customer service
- Experience of logistics and various international shipping and export documents as well as knowledge of handling letters of credit
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
- Excellent and effective communication skills in written and spoken English (full professional proficiency)
- Experience of working with a quality management system in a regulated industry
- Familiarity with EU rules and regulations for medicinal products preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple software applications
- Superior time management and planning/organizational skills
- Availability and willingness to travel on company business, mainly for training purposes.
Cook Medical’s company culture is based on a set of strong common values where responsible, competent and professional employees are our most important resource.
We have a flat organizational structure and focus on open dialogue. Qualities such as determination, loyalty and humour are highly appreciated.
The staff of Cook Medical helps to uphold the company’s philosophy of developing innovative medical solutions to raise the quality of patient treatment worldwide - we make a difference every day.
In addition to a salary package with a pension, we offer flex time, a bonus system, health insurance and free use of the company’s own gym.
If you would like additional information about the position, please feel free to contact Susan Agerholm Ballegaard, Manager, Quality Assurance, WCE, Life Science Services by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 20 15 37 79.
Deadline for applications is October 22, 2019