Assistant Product Manager
DBI Plastics is growing across the globe. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas. DBI is a family-owned company founded in 1937 with the headquarter in Denmark and with regional offices located in Europe, the Americas and China. We have a strong international presence, including sales to more than 50 countries, as well as production and assembly facilities in Denmark, Poland and China.
In this newly created position, we are looking for a commercial and analytical assistant product manager to support our Global Product Manager.
As part of the Global Marketing & Product Management department, you will be participating in both marketing and product management activities and projects. You will be working with our regional offices in Denmark, Poland, the US and China.
This position (m/w) will be based in our new office in Swidnica, and you will be reporting to the Global Product Manager based in Swidnica.
- Responsible for global website content
- Coordinate digital marketing activities, search engine optimisation and website lead generation
- Website and google analytics
- Updating product catalogue
- Product introduction, phase-out support and coordination
- Product portfolio performance analysis
- Customers sales analysis
- Market insights and market intelligence
- Marketing materials
- Develop sales tools and presentations
Qualifications and competencies:
- Languages: Polish (fluent), English (advanced)
- Good knowledge level of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Analytical and structural approach
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Project Management education preferred)
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Open-minded and communicative personality
- Experience within an international environment will be an asset
- On-boarding training
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development
- Team building activities
- Flexible and flexible work environment
- Modern and newly built offices and production facilities
- Work in an international environment
- Attractive benefits package (private medical care and life insurance with the option to extend it to family members)
- Social Activities
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (free fresh fruit)
- Holiday gifts
For additional information, please contact Global Product Manager, Joanna Guzek or visit our website www.dbiplastics.com
Please apply online by providing both cover letter and CV in English.
Please know that we will contact the candidates we choose to work with.