Learning and Training Manager
Are you passionate about training and learning? Would you like to play a key role in ensuring that employees in the Product Supply (PS) division of ALK have the right competencies? Are you experienced in developing and implementing effective shop-floor training concepts and activities? Then you may be the new Learning and Training Manager we are looking for.
As our new Learning and Training Manager, you will drive the development and implementation of a global training setup and organization in Product Supply – in corporation with Manufacturing Excellence, QA and HR. This involves implementing shop-floor training concepts across the global Product Supply organization to enable stable processes, a high level of compliance and efficient ramp-up of new employees. It also involves teaching learning concepts to relevant stakeholders and running train-the-trainer workshops.
We aim to use different training formats, and you will be at the forefront of ensuring that we can deliver effective training in new ways. Therefore, you will also design and implement new learning concepts and activities, which are aligned with business needs.
We expect approximately 10-20 travel days a year.
You will join a department of more than 50 employees and you will report to The VP of Global Engineering & Technology Support.
Field of responsibility
- Drive the design and implementation of training activities and concepts (e.g. TWI Job Instruction and video learning)
- Meet our organization where they are now, and improve from there
- Drive a global learning network and facilitate best practices across
- Product Supply Teach learning concepts to relevant stakeholders in the organization and run train-the-trainer workshops
- Contribute to the implementation of a global training documentation system
- Ensure that training and learning activities are continuously aligned with business needs, and that stakeholders are involved in key initiatives and decisions.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience from a senior Learning and Development role
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to use the energy where it helps
- An academic background within adult education, learning, psychology, HR or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge of learning methods and experience in designing and delivering shop-floor training solutions to meet business needs
- Solid experience in driving organizational development initiatives in a global setting
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Lean Pro-active, flexible and solution-oriented
- Strong communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English
ALK provides a dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process.
You will be part of an engaged and informal team, which values skill and knowledge creation. We consider our pioneering spirit coupled with our trustworthiness our winning formula. ALK is a health-focused organization and our offices offer a green view of the DTU Science Park in Hørsholm.
For further information, please contact Geo Østergaard, VP Global Engineering & Technical Support, mobile: +45 41 37 80 00.
How to apply
Please click on apply online and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Application deadline: 25th October.